TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Then there was three

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Then there was three
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-14-2017 05:49 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tyler Herro has committed to UK. We now have 3 guards or wings. Maybe Williamson will now commit also. He would be the last one unless someone pulls a Knox on us.
Posts: 11723 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-15-2017 03:37 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It sure would make life better if Williamson would declare tonight. I still can't believe we won't get a surprise big man to commit. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-16-2017 10:26 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Williamson says he is not going to sign in the early period, since it has passed I would have to believe him. Our next step would be to just talk him into committing verbally. I hope our three recruits can get him to do that. Also, will Bol or one of the other bigs decide on UK? One of the sports networks says we now have the #2 recruiting class next to Duke. That would be amazing with just 3 recruits and one being a 4 star.
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 11-17-2017 02:22 PM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, the more I read on Williamson the less confident I am in him ending up in Lexington. Clemson is making a strong push to land him and it is right in his back yard. Given he did not commit during the open period, it leads me to believe he is wavering somewhat. I hope I am wrong.
Posts: 61 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com