TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Still good vibes for Zion Williamson

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Still good vibes for Zion Williamson
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-12-2017 01:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At one point, Kentucky looked like the heavy favorite to land arguably the best 2018 recruit, not to mention one of the more electrifying dunkers in the history of high school hoops.

However, the Jayhawks are going all out to keep Zion out of Lexington for what will almost certainly be his one season of college hoops. If nothing else, Zion-to-Kentucky is no longer the done deal many were making it out to be, but that doesn’t mean John Calipari isn’t still in great position for the five-star forward.

This week, Ben Roberts of Lexington Herald-Leader reached out to five of the nation’s top recruiting analysts. With their help, Roberts formed a list of the five likeliest commitments Kentucky will score in 2018.

Of course, Immanuel Quickley came in at No. 1, as he’s viewed as a lock to pick the Cats this fall. As for the second-most likely recruit to pick Kentucky, Zion was the Herald-Leader’s pick.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 142997 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-12-2017 10:18 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have never wavered in my opinion, even through all the bribes coming out of Kansas. I still believe they will be the first two signees at UK.
Posts: 11624 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-13-2017 04:36 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just can't see Cal losing either Quickley or Zion.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 142997 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com