TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Cats recruiting update

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats recruiting update
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-14-2017 02:25 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The 2017 recruiting class is history, which means all of the focus now is on 2018.

You already know some of the names Kentucky is after, including Marvin Bagley, Bol Bol, Romeo Langford, Zion Williamson, Naz Reid, Immanuel Quickley, Louis King, Moses Brown and Cameron Reddish among others.

Several of those guys will be competing for a spot on John Calipari’s USA Basketball U-19 squad this summer, and you can bet at least a few of them will travel with Cal to Egypt.

That’s why Cal getting to be part of this is such a big deal when it comes to recruiting in next year’s class. That’s what Scout.com’s Evan Daniels told SEC Country’s Kyle Tucker, adding that Kentucky is in great shape for some of the recruits attending tryouts.

“Those first four are guys Kentucky has prioritized and is recruiting really hard,” said Daniels. “I would classify them as the leader for Quickley. With Bol Bol, Kentucky and Arizona seem to be at the top of his list. Cam Reddish has played his cards close to the vest, so I’m not as sure what he’s going to do, and with Romeo Langford, it’s Kentucky, Louisville, Duke, Kansas and a couple other schools. So this is an opportunity for Calipari to show those guys who he is, what he’s about and how he coaches.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 142759 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com