TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » Tribute Forums

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tribute Forums
CatfanRick
Administrator
Member # 126

posted 08-15-2022 03:23 PM      Profile for CatfanRick   Email CatfanRick   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Folks, a post in the basketball forum brought to light an anniversary of the passing of our friend and soothsayer Redbone. I opened his forum in the Wildcat Sports Talk section, along with moving Ray's tribute there as well. Keep in mind to revisit the discussions in Redbones forum you will have to set your "show topics" to "view all topics" in the upper right of the forums opening page.

I thought with the break in basketball for a couple months some good reading and remembering might be entertaining.

Posts: 7185 | From: Florence, Ky | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 08-15-2022 05:06 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Rick. I read all of Redbone’s “in depth anal-sis” posts this afternoon. It brought a lot of tears. Some from laughter but some from sadness as well.

I saw a lot of names in those posts that are no longer here, several that I know have passed away, some I suspect have and some who have left for unknown reasons.

Our little community has grown smaller through the years.

Again, thanks Rick and thanks catmandoo for all the research and work you put in all those years ago. It still means a lot to our family.

Posts: 5382 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com