TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » Hey Tiptree

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Tiptree
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 08-22-2021 10:10 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've lost my TCD password. Fortunately, I still have an old laptop which uses the Firefox browser, and I'm still signed in there. Could you please look up said password and send it to me via email at normandmillie1958@gmail.com ?

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
CatfanRick
Administrator
Member # 126

posted 08-22-2021 10:41 AM      Profile for CatfanRick   Email CatfanRick   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, you should be getting something soon.
Posts: 7180 | From: Florence, Ky | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
CatfanRick
Administrator
Member # 126

posted 08-22-2021 11:02 AM      Profile for CatfanRick   Email CatfanRick   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sent it using the TCD email and from my email Norm.
Posts: 7180 | From: Florence, Ky | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 08-22-2021 02:07 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you kind Sir. I think part of the problem is either this laptop or this browser. It stayed logged in on Firefox browser, but on Microsoft Edge, It wouldn't let me do anything. Not even sign in with the password. On top, where it shows who is on TCD, it says, "log out". The message below it says, "You are now logged off. Doesn't offer a sign in option anywhere. It's not really a problem though. I used Firefox for years and never had a bit of trouble with it. Thanks again, Rick.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 08-22-2021 05:52 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, CatfanRick looked up my password and emailed it to me. Here's my deal: When using Microsoft Edge, TCD will not allow me to sign in. The line right below the Cat's Paw, only offers the option to log out. I can click log out, and it still says, "Log Off". The Firefox browser works just fine. It seems as though my solution is to just forget that Microsoft Edge exists, and use Firefox. I don't know what it will do on my relatively new laptop, which is in Bowling Green. We'll be going back there this evening and Millie will continue with therapy next week.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 08-22-2021 09:07 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Microsoft Edge sucks. It is the "nanny state" browser, limiting your options in order to "protect you".

Google Chrome or Firefox are the better choices among mainstream browsers, by far. Chrome has better integration with Google stuff, which is both a plus (convenient) and a minus (more data for Google to gather on your habits).

Firefox is a nice compromise if you are worried about Big Google.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com