TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » Twitter jail

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twitter jail
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-17-2021 06:04 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do any of you have Twitter? They are getting ridiculous with their censorship. They banned me from getting on Twitter for posting a movie quote.

A guy asked to post a quote of a movie without naming the movie so people could guess the movie.

I quoted Jackie Gleason in smokey and the Bandit when he said " boy when I get home I'm going to bust your momma right in the mouth " they said I was inciting violence and banned me for twelve hours.

I appealed but lost. They said I was being insensitive. Have any of you experienced censorship?

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9787 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-17-2021 06:34 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, because the only thing I am on that you could remotely consider social media, is right here.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-17-2021 06:49 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We do have a joint Facebook account, but I seldom ever open it anymore. I only takes a minute or two for me to get p****d and get out of it.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-17-2021 06:56 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm on there, rlt. @bigcat4453.

I replied to that same post with, "the house sure looks nice, Clark".

I was banished about a year ago and it's been so long now that I've forgotten what I did!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123985 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-17-2021 09:18 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I followed you Mark

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 02-18-2021 07:00 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't use twitter much, although I think I have an account linked to my Motley Fool job.

But I did have a post blocked on Facebook a couple of years ago. It was about teaching kids how to invest. They said it was "racially insensitive".

That was my first clue that something is very, very wrong in social media.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13623 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 02-18-2021 07:27 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't use twitter or fb ... the big rich guys run it and they are libtards that censor conservatives at every turn. They are evil and I will not use either one.

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-18-2021 07:29 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiptree:

I did have a post blocked on Facebook a couple of years ago. It was about teaching kids how to invest. They said it was "racially insensitive".

That was my first clue that something is very, very wrong in social media.

^^^LOL^^^

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-24-2021 03:35 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mel, like your thinking.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-24-2021 04:46 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can you post a video on Twitter? If so, I suggest posting the entire movie "Blazing Saddles". [Big Grin]
Posts: 10343 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-24-2021 04:48 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Somebody better go back and get a ****load of dimes!
Posts: 10343 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-24-2021 06:22 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dang near lost a $300 handcart, phew. 🤣

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com