TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » MERRY CHRISTMAS

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-24-2020 08:28 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
To all of my FAMILY here at TCD, I want to wish you the MERRIEST of CHRISTMASES and a HAPPY and HEALTHY NEW YEAR!

My the blessings of the season surround you like the tinsel on your tree!

REMEMBER: Love was Born During This Season! [Wink]

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123983 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 12-24-2020 09:05 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you Mark and everyone else here, I wish you the best and abundant happiness. Our Christmas will be a lot different this year. We have a very large family and usually have 30-40 here on Christmas Eve. Then most of them go home and do Christmas morning with their own families. This afternoon, our oldest daughter will be here, and that's it. She will probably stay for the weekend. She just couldn't bear the thought of Mom and Dad spending Christmas alone. She and her family did their gathering last Sunday. Damn the China Virus anyway.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36269 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 12-24-2020 10:34 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas to everyone. My wife and I will have our kids and grandchildren tonight, and in the morning it's off to her mother's house for her family's Christmas. Tomorrow evening my family mother, brothers and our friends and families will gather here at my house. We'll have 50-60,and everyone's coming.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 12-24-2020 03:36 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A very merry Christmas to all. I suspect that other than deprivation of family gatherings, we will all have all we need for Christmas. Lots of food, gifts, and prayerful reflection on the birth of our savior.

But, there is ONE thing missing. Let us all pray that Santa brings a special Christmas gift to UK athletics. A basketball team we can all enjoy watching, and a football team that will bring home a bowl victory would lift all of our spirits.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13621 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-24-2020 04:14 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's that wonderful time of the year and wish all TCDers have a very Merry Christmas. PS hope Santa will be good to you all and no one gets coal in your stocking.

[ 01-05-2021, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 12-25-2020 11:37 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas guys! A great Christmas here...best of all Mama got over her cancer...next best thing was the presents...I got mama a new pressure washer and got me a new set of kitchen knives. [Smile]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 12-25-2020 05:54 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's been a wonderful day, I got my wife a Smith & Wesson 380. She got me pistol travel cases.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 12-30-2020 06:40 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hope you all had a great Christmas, we had a double dose because of the 2 inches of snow that fell. My son and 2 GD plus a GD of my son who is stationed in Italy working for the Army were all here for the normal celebration Christmas eve. My daughter and 3 GD and a couple of GGK couldn't come until Saturday afternoon after the snow got off the roads. Even though the whole group couldn't be here together we still did it up right. May the good Lord bring us that UK present we all want!
Posts: 14157 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com