TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » How to vent on social media.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to vent on social media.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-16-2020 10:27 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don’t.

We are all either depressed, divorced, broke or fat.

It’s not just you

Posts: 5409 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-17-2020 11:07 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't use social media anymore. Had to get off of Facebook to enable myself to remain friends with my three ultra liberal offspring. They were gloating about the election outcome and how great it will be to have Sleepy Joe and the Ho in the white house. By the way, I got an email from SCWC that said Kamal's Indian name is "Spread Eagle"!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-17-2020 12:37 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think people realize what kind of road we are really traveling down. I read Social media, some. Skip over most of the stuff that I know I'll disagree with before I begin to even read it. Too many people get a lot of their news and information, especially the younger generation, off social media. Now that our government is allowing social media to filter what they want you to hear, we almost are to the place where we are a communist country.

People not allowed to speak their mind, right or wrong because a certain media platform doesn't agree with what they say doesn't sound like what our constitutional rights allow us.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 11-17-2020 02:38 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m hamilton:
Too many people get a lot of their news and information, especially the younger generation, off social media.

Especially the media! Fact-checking is no longer a requirement for today's journalism.
Posts: 10347 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-18-2020 06:48 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kamal is not native American...she is of Asian Indian descent. "Kamal" means "Lotus" in Hindi. Not sure where you get "Spread Eagle" from.

There isn't any need to make up funny names for her. Sort of like Hitler... "funny" just doesn't fit. She is a straight-up leftist autocrat in the making. She will urge Joe to use an executive order to force gun buybacks at the first opportunity. My guess it will be in his "first 100 days" agenda.

[ 11-18-2020, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-18-2020 09:52 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiptree:
Not sure where you get "Spread Eagle" from.

I think she got it from Willie Brown, California politician!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com