TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » Ghost town.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ghost town.
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 11-09-2020 04:04 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did everyone's computer break at the same time? This place is a ghost town.
Posts: 10347 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-09-2020 05:01 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Probably nobody except M&M is in a very good mood. That being said, it ain't over til it's over.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-09-2020 06:24 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm still posting on word association.

Football team didn't play last weekend. Still trying to decide what kind of country we live in that allows our election to be a farce among our world. Have to decide if Green New deal takes place what's going to happen with my job. Have to process what to do with this second week of quarantine, and the extra time I've got. ( I need to get back to work to rest up from all of the honey do jobs I've been working on.}

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-09-2020 06:25 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One things for sure, with this quarantine, I've got time to check in to TCD more times a day than I used to!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 11-09-2020 07:24 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm still here, and I'm posting on word association.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-10-2020 08:57 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Also, don't forget guys, we get our first glimpse of the Cats on TV this Thursday night when they show this years version of Pro Day on SEC Network at 7 pm.

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-10-2020 10:13 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm:
quote:
Probably nobody except M&M is in a very good mood.
Not necessarily a good mood as a feeling of relief. This country is in a helluva mess right now and Biden has his work cut out for him.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 11-10-2020 10:14 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The immunization for the pandemic virus will be a good help for us. I think and hope it will be available in the next few months.

I believe that will be a mood improver for many of us.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-10-2020 10:40 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If it becomes available after January 20, and if Biden goes on to win, he will, without a doubt, take credit for it. Take it to the bank.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 11-10-2020 10:52 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They screwed up by releasing the info on the vaccine while President Trump is in office. They can't take the credit because they had no way of making it happen. Even though we all knew months ago it would happen if biden won.
They are saying there aren't enough votes not counted to make a difference but they could in one of the states that gives their elctorial votes to the popular vote winner. Sorry to say Colorado voted for it with 88% [Frown]

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-10-2020 11:41 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
North Carolina has been called for Trump. Arizona's recount has narrowed Biden's lead there to about 1%, with more changes to come.

Trump has lawsuits challenging rules changes made by judicial fiat in Pennsylvania and other states that other states (including Kentucky and Ohio) have joined in with. If the lawsuit holds, Pennsylvania might flip to Trump.

It isn't over yet; the winner is not yet officially declared, no matter what Biden claims, nor what the media says. I still think Biden will win, but not until after every legal challenge is settled. Recall that it took 43 days to settle the 2000 election.

I hope we vigorously challenge the vote count wherever we can. This is to ensure there are no lingering doubts about the validity of the final result. And it is important to the Republican party to actually fight for a change.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-12-2020 07:21 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Recall that it took 43 days to settle the 2000 election.
Also recall that the results of the 2000 election hinged on one state by a total of less than 600 votes, easily within range of changing the outcome of the election.

To change the results of this election Trump will have to “change” the outcome of the vote in several states by millions of votes.

This is once again about Trump’s ego, nothing more, nothing less. Give him a participation trophy and tell him to go away for 4 years. He, one of his sons or whoever he chooses, can try again. After all, he is now the face of the Republican Party.

[ 11-12-2020, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5410 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-12-2020 08:44 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip:
quote:
Trump has lawsuits challenging rules changes made by judicial fiat in Pennsylvania and other states that other states (including Kentucky and Ohio) have joined in with. If the lawsuit holds, Pennsylvania might flip to Trump.
These lawsuits are not going anywhere, Tip. Judges are dismissing Trump's election result challenges every day, basically for one reason....no evidence of voter fraud. Biden is ahead in Penn. by more than 50,000 votes with 99% counted, Pennsylvania is not going to flip for Trump. By that measure Biden wins the election even if Trump wins all the other undecided states.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-12-2020 08:52 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
He, one of his sons or whoever he chooses, can try again.

That is if he or his sons are not in prison.

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-12-2020 02:18 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
That is if he or his sons are not in prison.

You mean along with Hunter?

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-12-2020 02:47 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip:

quote:
You mean along with Hunter?
Don't matter to me if their name is Hunter, Hillary, Barack or Donald, if they've committed the crime they should do the time....POTUS or not.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com