TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » Has anyone else noticed?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone else noticed?
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 04-22-2020 06:26 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The TV reporters and anchors, both male and female, are getting kinda shaggy looking. If this isolation thing doesn't come to a halt pretty soon, what hair I have is going to be down over my ears.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-22-2020 08:06 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Big Hair Days of the 80's are back. Break out the Hair Spray or Mousse!!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 04-22-2020 08:20 PM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My wife’s hair dresser makes house calls. Don’t tell Andy.

She does wear a face mask and latex gloves, the hsir dresser not my wife.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 04-22-2020 11:56 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I went all last week without shaving. It wasn't pretty. I couldn't take it any longer as my neck and face itched all the time. Luckily for me I've been cutting my own hair for the last 20 years. I did have to color my wife's hair last night. Don't tell anyone. [Wink]

[ 04-22-2020, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: PaulCat ]

Posts: 10345 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 04-24-2020 01:14 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got the lady that does my mom's hair, she travels home to home to cut mine last week. My wife said I had to do something.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9787 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 04-24-2020 02:36 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think my wife would appreciate me asking the girl that cuts mine over. She's in her mid thirties and cuter than a bugs ear!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-24-2020 03:51 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Your a smart man Norm!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bigcatdaddy
Player
Member # 21

posted 04-27-2020 02:33 PM      Profile for Bigcatdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My wife is itching to cut my hair. I'm not as anxious to give her that kind of power.

--------------------
It's me, the cat.

Posts: 10235 | From: Macy, Ind. | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-27-2020 07:55 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tell her if she cuts your hair you get to cut hers! That will throttle her back just a little bit!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Bigcatdaddy
Player
Member # 21

posted 04-28-2020 02:01 PM      Profile for Bigcatdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m hamilton:
Tell her if she cuts your hair you get to cut hers! That will throttle her back just a little bit!

It won't. I cut her hair all the time. It is very different though. I just cut about an inch off the ends.

[ 04-28-2020, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Bigcatdaddy ]

--------------------
It's me, the cat.

Posts: 10235 | From: Macy, Ind. | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-28-2020 08:38 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Unlike you, I've been known to make a mistake every so often! A slip of the scissors goes a long way!

--------------------

country cat
Player
Member # 1774

posted 05-02-2020 04:56 AM      Profile for country cat   Email country cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know for sure--if I don't get a hair cut soon----I will be forced to buy dog tags

--------------------
american by birth-----wildcat by choice --- if you not the lead cat---your view never changes

Posts: 1023 | From: breathitt co-----lost in eldorado | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-02-2020 10:30 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just got an email from the cute little gal that cuts my hair, saying they were scheduled to reopen May 26th, BUT that date was fluid. I'd hate to shave my head, but the idea is not too far fetched.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-09-2020 05:29 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm you need to get your hair cut like Tyler Herro's new hair-do. I bet Millie would love it. Check it out....

Link

[ 05-09-2020, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-09-2020 05:58 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uhhhhh ------ No.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com