TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » Norm

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Norm
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-28-2019 09:11 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You sure don’t look your age. Great picture of you and two of your greats, you’re pulling them in a cart behind your John Deer. I know you gave Facebook up for a while.
Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 07-29-2019 09:23 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sir. Those two are the grandchildren of our ultra-liberal daughter. She said those kids loved the ride and talked about it all the way home. The boy says "I LOVE Kentucky". By the way; I really do FEEL my age!

[ 07-29-2019, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-30-2019 08:20 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm:
quote:
By the way; I really do FEEL my age!

I don't know, Norm, you look pretty spry to me. Is that hc jumping in there?

Shuffling [Smile]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 07-30-2019 08:58 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Too funny!!!
Posts: 10321 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 07-30-2019 12:57 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish there was a way to post a profile picture on here. It would be nice to see what you old farts look like.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 07-30-2019 04:10 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Back in 1999, we had a lady on here, BMCheek, that set up a site just for that. When she dropped out, so did the site. It was interesting. We also had a get together in Lexington at a restaurant, but I don't remember which one. I met Jarcat, Catfanrick, cattracker, Ms Cheek, Miss Kitty, CurlyCat, RayR (one of the guys that started TCD site). Met SCWC at cattracker's birthday party, and several others whose names I forget. Oh yes! I met Tiptree as well but not there. Also Handycat's brother, Redbone.

[ 07-30-2019, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 07-30-2019 06:32 PM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That restaurant was Appleby's on Nicholasville Rd., Norm. You sure have a great memory for an old geezer to remember all those names.

That Appleby's has since closed along with all but one of the others here in Lexington. This is a tough town for eating establishments.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 08-01-2019 12:39 AM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, don't forget you met me at your little diner in Dawson! I brought my son with me after doing some shooting out there just past Princeton. Was a pleasure to spend an hour or so with you!

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com