TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » Great Grandchildren

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Grandchildren
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-04-2019 12:22 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My youngest daughter is here with her two preschool grandchildren. They spent the night. It is now abundantly clear to me, why God doesn't allow old people to have children. They would not be likely to survive to adulthood.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 05-06-2019 04:45 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I second that emotion, Norm.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 05-06-2019 08:59 AM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] Oh, come on Norm. You know you and Millie would adore being up all day and night changing diapers and giving bottles to a newborn. Hell, if you're anything like my Dad you're up all night peeing anyway!!

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-08-2019 07:07 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I second that being up all night and peeing! [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-10-2019 03:45 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hrrumph. It's 3:43am, and I woke up to go pee, checked TCD, and found this.

"Up all night" is an exaggeration. This is only my third pee of the night. [Smile]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 05-10-2019 04:46 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not up all night, I usually just have to get up once!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-10-2019 10:49 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MH, believe me that will change, you can take it to the bank. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-10-2019 05:58 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not so sure about that. I'm 84, and I only get up once per night, if at all. I can however, drink one cup of coffee and convert it into 3 cups of pee!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 05-12-2019 09:11 AM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Listen fellas..I'm 41, and I occasionally have the urge to go at night. Now, my crazy work schedule (24 hour shifts as a paramedic) has determined I'm supposed to be able to get up at any hour for any reason, and my body just doesn't understand during nights when I'm at home, I don't want to get out of bed. Best advice I ever heard from another guy at work? Keep a urinal at home by the bed. Gotta go? Just roll over, grab it, and let-er-rip. Roll back over and go back to sleep. No need to get out of bed! [Big Grin]

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-17-2019 10:22 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CFIY, i like your style. [Wink]

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com