TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK/NCAA Football Recruiting   » Top-50 recruit Gavin Wimsatt gives update on recruitment

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Top-50 recruit Gavin Wimsatt gives update on recruitment
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-31-2021 06:02 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The top prospect in the Commonwealth of Kentucky for 2022 has announced his top nine schools, and the Kentucky Wildcats have made the cut.

Dual-threat quarterback Gavin Wimsatt has listed Kentucky, Notre Dame, Oregon, Ole Miss, West Virginia, Georgia Tech, Rutgers, Cincinnati and Louisville.

In addition, Wimsatt provided an update to 247 Sports’ Steve Wiltfong, saying there is currently no leader and what he’s looking for in his next home.

“A home away from home. Somewhere they can develop me not only as a player but a person. Can also help me get to the next level in the NFL.”

Wimsatt also detailed his visit plans, which make it sound like Kentucky will be getting one of his first visits.

“I’ll probably go closest to furthest because just get closer ones that are drivable so that would be like Louisville, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Notre Dame, possibly I can drive there, Georgia Tech I can drive there and start getting the long ones.”

The 6-foot-3 signal-caller is from Owensboro (KY) and plays his high school football at Owensboro High School. Wimsatt is a four-star prospect who 247 Sports ranks as the third-best dual-threat quarterback in the nation for 2022 and as the country’s 40th-ranked prospect.

While Kentucky figures to have a good chance of keeping the Commonwealth native home, Notre Dame seems to be the teams’ top competition.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com