TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK/NCAA Football Recruiting   » Justin Rogers Commits...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Justin Rogers Commits...
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 05-20-2019 06:31 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
6'2.5" 311 lb offensive lineman out of Michigan, Justin Rogers announces his commitment to KY.

He's been on campus 6+ times. Took his official earlier in the year. KY was the first team to offer him a scholarship. "If" he signs he would be the third highest player to ever commit to the CATS!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123985 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 05-20-2019 09:42 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is exciting news! He's going to be a beast. It's amazing what winning can do for recruiting!
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 05-20-2019 10:13 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the BBN, Big fella

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9787 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 05-21-2019 06:31 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Come to find out,Justin has a team mate already signed to come to Lexington so that they will continue to be team mates!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 05-21-2019 06:35 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It doesn't hurt anything that KY offered this young man when he was in the 8th grade!

--------------------

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 05-21-2019 07:13 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let's just hope Alabama doesn't swoop in and take him away. Personally, I don't think it's right in football that teams will still go after kids who have verbally committed. I don't think they do that in basketball.
Posts: 10343 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 05-21-2019 02:02 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaulCat:
Let's just hope Alabama doesn't swoop in and take him away. Personally, I don't think it's right in football that teams will still go after kids who have verbally committed. I don't think they do that in basketball.

I don't claim to have any inside information. But, from what I have read, Alabama was on his offer list. So, he has already had them make a run at him.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 05-21-2019 06:06 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From what i've read, Alabama came in really late. But I also read that this kid is ALL IN for Kentucky. He has a couple of friends who are committed to UK as well, so I believe he will suit up in Lexington. Hell of a recruit for Stoops!
Posts: 10343 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 05-21-2019 06:16 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I seen an interview with him, and he said it came down to UK and Georgia and that UK was the easy pick, that it is where he wants to be.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9787 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-26-2019 02:23 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Like to hear that he is all in with Kentucky!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com