TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK/NCAA Football Recruiting   » Florida offensive guard flips to the Cats

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Florida offensive guard flips to the Cats
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-19-2016 07:11 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Scout hinted at this several weeks week, and now it's official after the Sunshine State native took another official visit this past weekend.

Sebastien Dolcine, a 6-foot-5, 295-pound offensive lineman out of Miramar (Fla.) High that's been verbally attached to UCF for a number of months, tells Scout that he has flipped his commitment to the Kentucky Wildcats after a memorable official visit to Lexington over the weekend.

Joining the South's 26th-ranked defensive end, Chris Whittaker, Dolcine becomes the second UCF recruit that Mark Stoops' coaching staff has flipped in as many weeks.

"I'm committed to UK," Dolcine told Scout. "What made me choose UK is my heart. I know UK would make a great home for me

"From the players to the coaches, and the specific group along the o-line, they have so much love for each other. They got each other's back and that's how I got to make my decision."

Link

[ 12-19-2016, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com