TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK/NCAA Football Recruiting   » Coach Clinkscale had impact on 4 star recruit

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coach Clinkscale had impact on 4 star recruit
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-25-2016 08:23 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
New Kentucky secondary coach Steve Clinkscale had a major impact on Ohio four-star recruit Tyrell Ajian giving his verbal commitment to UK Thursday.

Ajian had offers from Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State and others but told Curt Conrad of Richland Source, an online community news organization serving the citizens of north central Ohio.

“He was a huge part of my decision,” Ajian told Conrad. “I liked the way he talked to me even when he was at Cincinnati (as a coach). He told me he could help make me a better player.”

He said UK coaches told him that he reminded them of current UK safety Mike Edwards of Cincinnati.

“I think I can make plays, but I still need to work on every part of my game before I get there. You can never be too good at what you do,” the Ohio junior told Conrad.

His mother told Conrad that Kentucky “felt like home” for her son and that was key for her.

“I want to be able to sleep at night knowing he is in good hands,” she told Conrad.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-01-2016 03:16 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It sounds like coach Clinkscale will may be a big part of our recruiting. We sure could use all the help we can get in that area.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com