TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK/NCAA Football Recruiting   » Kash Daniel to announce July 4th

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kash Daniel to announce July 4th
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 06-16-2015 10:19 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link 1

Link 2

Heard him being interviewed on the radio by Tom Leach this morning. He said he had made up his mind. It sounded like he was a UK lean, because he mentioned his choice made him feel like family and I have heard other recruits make the same statement in the past. But, he was not saying one way or the other, who his choice was.
He also stated that he has cancelled his visit to Florida and will not take any other visits.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-16-2015 10:26 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It sure sounds good and player that would help us a lot.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-16-2015 11:15 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It really looks like we or South Carolina are going to get Daniel as he has cancelled his future trips, one being to Florida. I like our chances but you never know for sure.

Paintsville linebacker Kash Daniel was on The Leach Report this morning and told Tom he’s already made his mind up about where he’s going to school. “I’m pretty dead set,” Kash said. In fact, he said he’s canceled upcoming visits, including one to Florida that was supposed to happen later this week.

Is this good news for Kentucky or South Carolina? Kash visited both last week, and if you look at it from a timing perspective, Kash’s decision to move up his announcement to July 4 seems to be good for the Gamecocks; however, he had plenty of great things to say about his trip to Lexington.

“Kentucky, I really liked it a lot. Me and Coach Eliot spent the whole day together,” Kash said, mentioning how they toured campus and spoke with the vice president of the university about academics. “We hung out at the football facility for a while, talked to Coach Stoops, Coach Schlarman, and everybody. Got to eat lunch with Drake Jackson, Landon Young, CJ Conrad, all those guys. It was pretty cool to hang out with them again because me and Drake have been friends since middle school.”

Link

[ 06-16-2015, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-18-2015 10:05 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Daniel visited Kentucky again yesterday! It has to be a good sign.

Daniel was in Lexington to be a guest on Drake Jackson’s edition of “Big Blue Insider” on WLAP — we’ll have the audio from that tomorrow morning — and he used the trip from Paintsville to stop by UK to visit with the coaches. Depending how you read into these things, the trip could mean he was telling the coaches his decision, or he was just stopping by to say hi. Either way, getting him on campus again certainly doesn’t hurt UK’s chances.

Link

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com