TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK/NCAA Football Recruiting   » Harris real close to Kentucky coachs

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Harris real close to Kentucky coachs
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-18-2014 05:06 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sure hope he says Kentucky is where I want to play my college football.

Damien Harris insists that even though some believe his college choices are down to Alabama and Ohio State, he still has interest in Ohio State, Texas A&M and Florida.

“I definitely look at those two heavily. Ohio State got a commitment from another running back. Florida not having (fired coach Will) Muschamp affected me because I was close to him. Texas A&M, I haven’t had much contact with them,” said Harris Wednesday after he received the Paul Hornung Award from the Louisville Quarterback Club as the state’s top player. But I don’t I have two favorites.”

Harris is the nation’s No. 1 running back in some recruiting services in the 2015 recruiting class. He will make his college choice Jan. 9 during a ceremony at his high school in Berea.

He did say Kentucky and Alabama stand out a “little bit” from the others. He also acknowledged that without Muschamp, it “would be hard” for him to go there.

Harris was part of UK’s big recruiting weekend that included watching the UK basketball team beat North Carolina in Rupp Arena. He spend a lot of time with freshman defensive tackle Matt Elam, last year’s Hornung Award winner who picked UK over Alabama.

“It was a great time. I’m really close with the staff and the coaches at Kentucky,” Harris said. “I got really close with some of the players. I’ve known some of them, but a lot of the players I got to meet. It was just a great experience all the way around.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-18-2014 08:39 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm holding out hope. He could be a game changer for the entire recruiting class!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 12-18-2014 09:39 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THE STATE OF KY DOES NOT PRODUCEALOT OF GREAT FOOTBALL PLAYERS, HIGH SCHOOL, SO WE MUST KEEP OUR BEST IN KY. THE STATE DOES NOT PRODUCE MANY 5 STAR PLAYERS, SO I REALLY HOPE HARISS STAYS HOME WITH US. HE WILL BE APPRECIATED MORE AT KY, THAN ANY OTHER PLACE HE COULD GO.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-18-2014 10:11 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
G-B, so true but being able to play for Alabama has to be something very, very special. It's like any super star basketball player getting to play for Kentucky.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com