TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK/NCAA Football Recruiting   » Florida de-commit to visit Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Florida de-commit to visit Kentucky
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-21-2014 10:01 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
His name is Marcus Lewis and is a 4 star corner-back and will visit the Cats December 13th with a teammate by the name of Jabari Greenwood. What a coup this would be if they decide on Kentucky.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-21-2014 10:05 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is a picture of Lewis.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-22-2014 02:37 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is more info on Lewis.

UK football fans got a double dose of good news from the Rivals.com recruiting crew Tuesday night.

First, Rivals analyst Adam Friedman reported that four-star cornerback Marcus Lewis will take an official visit to Kentucky before making his college decision. Then, Rivals national analyst Mike Farrell tweeted that he considers UK the favorite in Lewis’ recruitment.

Lewis — a 6-foot prospect from Washington, D.C. — has already been committed to Florida and Virginia Tech, though he is currently uncommitted. He also has scholarship offers from Michigan, Miami, Oregon, Georgia and Notre Dame, among others. Lewis took an official visit to Washington State earlier this month.

Farrell noted in his tweet that he considers Georgia and Miami to be UK’s top competition in the recruitment.

Rivals ranks Lewis as the No. 7 cornerback and No. 90 overall prospect in the class of 2015. UK has never received a commitment from an out-of-state prospect ranked in the Rivals Top 100, which dates back to 2002. Former Fort Campbell High standout Micah Johnson (ranked No. 36 nationally in 2006) is the only Rivals 100 player who has ever committed to the Cats.

Lewis is also a high school teammate of wide receiver Jabari Greenwood, who committed to UK earlier this year. Both players will take their official visits to Lexington on the weekend of Dec. 13, when the UK basketball team hosts North Carolina.

Link

--------------------

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 10-23-2014 08:21 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
High school players this day and time look 35 yrs old compared to when I went to school, is this just me?

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-26-2014 08:33 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Most of us now eat meat that has been tainted with growth hormones. That is why the kids of both sexes physically mature at a younger age, in my opinion. A lot of the grains we eat have been genetically modified. That can't be healthy for you either. It costs quite a bit to eat healthy over the convenience and cheaper prices of buying food at regular grocery stores or the box mega stores.

Yes, kids do physically mature quicker now, with the help of greed and science.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com