TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK/NCAA Football Recruiting   » ESPN's Crabtree predicts UK gets Damien Harris

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ESPN's Crabtree predicts UK gets Damien Harris
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-28-2014 10:16 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't that be some good news if it happens, it would be huge!

In his 10 Bold College Football Predictions, ESPN’s Jeremy Crabtree predicts Damien Harris will play college football for the University of Kentucky. Crabtree writes, “In the Class of 2014, the must-get in-state recruit for Mark Stoops was defensive tackle Matt Elam. After a battle with Alabama, the Wildcats won out, signing the massive defensive tackle. In 2015, that man is No. 30 overall and No. 1 running back Damien Harris. The former Michigan commitment is considered a heavy lean to Ohio State, but the home-state team continues to plug away and is recruiting Harris the hardest. With Stoops and staff having already proved they can win head to head against Alabama, there’s no reason to think the same won’t happen with Harris — and it will.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 08-28-2014 02:51 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I too think he stays close to home so his family can see him a lot. I say uk. on this one too.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-28-2014 08:53 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
G-B it would be a huge get for the Cats if he decides to stay home. I think like you and think we have a very good chance to get him.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-30-2014 05:50 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's 3 of us.
Posts: 14162 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-30-2014 05:46 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think todays game did not hurt our chances with Damien, I hope he was at the game.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-30-2014 08:42 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Word is Damien was at the game today and sat with members of the UK basketball game. Great news for sure.

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-01-2014 10:04 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There were a couple guys with the BB team that I didn't recognize. He could have been one of them but I'm not sure. I thought I had his face memorized because he was the one person I was watching for. The problem is when they get next to you they don't look as big as they do in pictures and on TV. Once the BB players showed up I wasn't really watching for him.
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-01-2014 10:14 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just looked at some tweets that said Harris was at the game. I did see one kid that I thought could have been him but he wasn't sitting with the BB players.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-01-2014 01:30 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, he sat in the student section and was with members if the basketball team.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com