TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK/NCAA Football Recruiting   » "3" 2015 offensive lineman commit to UK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "3" 2015 offensive lineman commit to UK
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-06-2014 06:27 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is special and they all look to be very good recruits.

Offensive linemen Levon Livingston, Larry Wells and Logan Stenberg announced Saturday that they have committed to Kentucky for the class of 2015.

Livingston, a native of Washington, D.C., is the most highly touted of the three commitments. The 6-foot-7 prospect is considered a four-star player by 247Sports and a three-star recruit by Rivals.com and Scout.com.

He is listed as a defensive lineman, but Livingston told the Herald-Leader on Saturday that he prefers to play offensive tackle. He added that what position he plays at UK “doesn’t matter” and that he’s proud to be a Wildcat.

“I’m just blessed and the staff, players and fans showed me too much love,” Livingston said.

UK wide receivers coach Tommy Mainord is Livingston’s primary recruiter. Mainord has made a good first impression on several top class of 2015 recruits in the Washington, D.C., area.

Wells — a 6-foot-6, 310-pound offensive tackle — has emerged as one of UK’s top targets from the state of Ohio in recent weeks. He doesn’t have a long list of scholarship offers, but the under-the-radar recruit has been pursued hard by Vince Marrow.

Rivals.com considers Wells a three-star prospect.

Stenberg — a 6-foot-6, 330-pound lineman from Alabama — is not currently ranked by any of the major recruiting services. He announced his commitment on Twitter. Stenberg’s primary recruiter is offensive line coach John Schlarman.

All three players were in Lexington on Saturday for unofficial visits, which included watching the Wildcats go through spring practice.

UK now has five commitments for the class of 2015, with Livingston, Wells and Stenberg joining defensive backs Montrell Custis and Marcus Walker.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 04-07-2014 08:56 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They all have sec size, but do they have sec talent?

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-10-2014 08:08 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
RLT, I think Livingston does for sure but will have to wait and see on Wells and Stenberg. I wouldn't think however the coaching staff would offer them scholarships if they didn't think they were worth the risk.imo

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com