TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » New Representative in WY???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Representative in WY???
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-08-2022 12:23 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a feeling that Liz Chaney will lose her primary and we will replace her, as well as WV Sen Manchin. He has played up to the Republicans too long and now has cut his own throat. I think we will take back the Senate as well as the House.

[ 08-08-2022, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14132 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 08-08-2022 12:35 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You are right bama - Chaney has zero chance in Nov and she may be preparing for a 2024 presidential run as the democrats now love her and she may switch parties.

Manchin is not up for reelection until 2024 and he may retire then. His donors are not WV citizens anyway as his money comes from big donors outside the state and doubtful if he would get reelected in any event.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 08-20-2022 06:53 AM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I feel good about retaking the House, but not as confident about the Senate. Hope I’m wrong.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com