TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » What the Democrats think of the Constitution!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What the Democrats think of the Constitution!
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-16-2022 02:46 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Somehow I knew this!!

https://patriotalerts.com/2022/07/new-rasmussen-poll-reveals-what-majority-of-dems-really-think-of-constitution%ef%bf%bc/

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 07-16-2022 05:58 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When the left took over academia, they won the war.

For example, my children took AP history, AP world history, and more. They have no idea about American history. Or rather, they have ideas that are deeply rooted in Marxism and critical theory.

Without an accurate recounting of US history, then the US is just another country, nothing special, certainly not worth holding up as an example.

So, why not just burn it down and build it back better? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 07-18-2022 03:37 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Without a solid education in the constitution, what makes it unique, and how incredibly important it is, then of course people think it is "outdated" and "not keeping up with the times". The concept of universal truth is dying along with the secularization of America.

If you believe that rights are granted by God and governments exist to protect them, you are a knuckle-dragging, gun-toting, bible-hugging dinosaur. Like me. [Smile] But if you are a-religious (or anti-religious) and a fan of ever more government (and government largesse), then you are a modern, open-minded, progressive person.

If we lose the battle for the constitution, then ALL is lost.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com