TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Nord stream pipeline

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nord stream pipeline
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-26-2022 01:38 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Trump saw the potential and stopped it. Biden of course reversed everything Trump did and now we have an invasion because Putin knows a "weak" govt when he sees it.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/cruz-russian-invasion-sanctions/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=pjnewsletter

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 03-02-2022 10:00 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Glad we are helping Putin by putting money in his war chest - we are importing 160m barrels a day from him.

Good thing the VP knows that "a big country is invading a small country"

We have the biggest idiots in the world!

(we were oil independent from that other president - but he was nuts right!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-03-2022 05:51 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, he just sent out mean tweets!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-05-2022 04:58 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think the Obama people are calling all the shots in the White House now. Don't think Biden is aware of what is going on. Feel he is early alheizemers.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-05-2022 06:42 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That wouldn't surprise me at all.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 03-05-2022 08:45 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe some of you know (I don't for sure).
Does Biden, Pelosi and others own shares in Ukrainian oil rights ???

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-06-2022 10:29 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think SCWC is spot on, and have never thought Biden had sense enough to wipe his own butt. Seems like he's getting dumber by the day.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-06-2022 11:14 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mel, there are no Ukrainian oil companies. They depend upon Russia for natural gas, coal, and oil.

The better question is did they invest in the Russian oil companies?

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13624 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-06-2022 11:19 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I have never witnessed two more incompetent leaders than Biden and Harris. Both together might approach the IQ of the much-demeaned Dan "Potato" Quail.

Harris is frighteningly stupid and ill-prepared for the office. In fact, the "top three" in our chain of command -- Biden, Harris, and Pelosi -- are Marxist stooges.

The problem is, half of our country wants what they promise -- safety instead of freedom, "equity" instead of equality, and "diversity" instead of merit.

We get the government we deserve.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13624 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-06-2022 11:36 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We have six children. The youngest is 53. The three with degrees are flaming liberals. I feel certain that they were "brainwashed" in college. All three despised Trump and his policies, and still think voting for the current train wreck was the "right" thing to do. Breaks my heart.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 03-06-2022 12:54 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip, thanks for your reply, I understand that Ukraine doesn't have any oil but heard that the above mentioned people have shares in the pipelines that make Ukraine billions each year with the Russian oil flowing through them. I have no idea if they do or don't ... just heard that.

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com