TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » U.S. cuts and runs!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: U.S. cuts and runs!
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 08-15-2021 04:59 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who in their right mind didn't think this was going to happen?

Way to go Joe and the democrats !

https://republicandaily.net/2021/08/russia-deploys-supersonic-bombers-to-border-as-bidens-big-mistake-gets-even-worse/

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 08-16-2021 12:05 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sure hope all those who voted against Trump, or even worse, for Biden, understand just how much that decision is costing them.

This is just humiliating. What a joke this administration is!

BTW, in 1975, the fall of Saigon was also due to democrat disruption of republican policies. We had signed a disengagement agreement with Saigon with the promise to 'replace' any weapons lost in their continuing war with the North. But, after Nixon was humiliated and resigned, the democrats took control of congress and promptly reversed that policy. Soon thereafter, the North Vietnamese began their final offensive, knowing that a war of attrition (which they were masters of) would now be the path to final victory.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13596 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 08-16-2021 09:44 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just heard a person on MSNBC say, "This is all on Biden." I doubt that that person will be with MSNBC much longer. No, I was not watching MSNBC. Fox News ran it.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36266 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 08-16-2021 09:51 AM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And I thought Jimmy Carter and Barak Obama were the worse presidents ever. Man, was I wrong.

I shutter to think what would happen if Biden did resign as many people are calling for. I don't think there are any reasonably sane democrats to really lead the country. Harris, Pelosi, Shumer, ???

Buckle up, folks, We're in for a rough ride the next 3+ years.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-16-2021 11:23 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What a shame! Just watching those folks clinging to the aircraft as it rolled down the runway. Brought back memories of Vietnam exit. The people beating on the door of the plane?? They are keeping Biden in hiding until Wednesday until the real leaders of this mess can figure out what to have him do. Because it's clear, he is not making these decisions. We have a bunch of WANABES running this country now. I'd love to see the military storm the Whitehouse and take over until we could have another election. Problem is we have nothing but WANABES there also who call themselves Generals.
Posts: 14130 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 08-16-2021 12:48 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I DO NOT want any military storming of the White House or Capitol. That would end very badly. The division in the country is bad enough already. A military takeover could easily be the end our American democratic republic, IMO.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36266 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com