TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Biden doesn't mention "God" in his proclamation ...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Biden doesn't mention "God" in his proclamation ...
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-06-2021 11:03 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
.... on the National Day of Prayer. First president to not mention "God" !!!
What an ass, either that or someone wrote it for him and he didn't even know what he was saying.

MEL

Posts: 2789 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 05-07-2021 07:49 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I may be way off base here but didn't this same topic come up with Obama?
Posts: 10320 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 05-07-2021 08:16 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THis is the same man that the Catholic church is considering no longer allowing him to take communion because of his support for abortion.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123952 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-07-2021 08:40 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am Catholic. There shouldn't even be any "considering". Abortion is a big no-no.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-07-2021 11:13 AM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think we all knew it but Biden ran as a moderate but he was a wolf in sheeps clothing to the moderate dems. They are pissed and all I have to say is we told you so !!!
The really scary part is when Harris takes over, that lady has some serious problems.
She can't visit the border because of the "Vid" but travels all over the US (California & NY included) with no problem. She also has had the vaccine... hmmm,either the vaccine doesn't work or she doesn't care about our borders (me not knowing if the vaccine works personally I am going with the "She dones't care about our border") !!! And as since the President won't make her go then he doesn't care either.

MEL

[ 05-07-2021, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: MEL ]

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-07-2021 12:57 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Biden and Harris are like two high school kids with credit cards and no responsibility. In fact, congress is about the same.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-09-2021 09:43 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It’s a real shame we no longer have a man of God in the White House.😒
Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-09-2021 11:38 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We had Reagan, both Bush 1 and 2 and trump but failed in Obama and the guy in now! plus their VP;s. Clinton doubtful! Humm seems like a pattern!

Just MO - doesn't mean much I'm sure!

[ 05-09-2021, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-09-2021 01:51 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed,

It means a lot to me.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13590 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-09-2021 02:26 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me too.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-09-2021 06:28 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me three !!!

MEL

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-10-2021 02:31 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip - Norm and Mel
Thank you I greatly appreciate your comments!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com