TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Thoughts on John Kerry and Iran allegations ......

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thoughts on John Kerry and Iran allegations ......
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 04-27-2021 06:09 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
..... I am going with gulity as charged by the GOP. The media isn't saying anything about it which raises my questions (Jen Psaki was asked one questions on it). Obama and Kerry gave Iran what $300 million or was it billion some of which was then used to kill our soldiers. Treason but will never come to full light with our political media.

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 04-28-2021 10:27 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought it was more like 1billion plus, of which 150mill was delivered by plane in cash to Iran,. To buy their nuke capacities for a few yrs. That cash was then used to kill people..

Guilty as charged

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 04-28-2021 04:08 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kerry was probably the cancer that ended up destroying the democrat party. He came back from Vietnam hating America, and has been openly doing so ever since.

He also revealed secret Israeli operations plans to the Iranians. Not just US blood is on his hands.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13625 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com