TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » K Harris is being prepped to ....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: K Harris is being prepped to ....
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 02-27-2021 10:40 AM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
.... take over the United States Foreign policy. Creepy Joe is losing it more every day and we all know who is running the show even though you can only be the President of the US twice.
We all already knew Harris would be the POTUS before 4 years but damn... Creepy Joe isn't even in 100 days yet and she is already prepping to take over the POTUS responsiblities !!! He has to carry cards in his pocket that he gets lost on trying to give information he can't remember. Like how many have died from the Vid (the day after giving a speech on it). 500,000 isn't a hard number to forget.

9% of the 2 trillion dollar bill is for covid relief the other 91% is for pork barrel stuff and some won't even be spent till 2024 !!! What the hell ?!?!?

Hang on, it is only going to get worse.

MEL

[ 02-27-2021, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: MEL ]

Posts: 2789 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-27-2021 11:43 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mister Obama has been pulling the puppet strings since day one, January 20. I don't know if is handling Ms Kamala's strings or not, but we all know that Sleepy Joe is not the person who selected her as his running mate.

By the way. We were in Greeley ten years or so ago. My wife says all she remembers about it is the strong smell of cow poop!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 02-27-2021 11:52 AM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So true Norm

LMAO ... I grew up in eatern NM and am use to the smell of feedyards and so forth. I think it is a lot better now as I do not ever smell it.

Of course I am on the south end and the wind usually blows out of the southwest so that may help too.

MEL

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 02-27-2021 01:34 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is almost as if they don't care how obvious and transparent their manipulations have become.

KH will be president soon, probably before Christmas. And when that abomination (or is it "Obamination"?) is sitting in the Oval Office, I really fear for our civil rights. Some predictions:

She will decree massive gun control laws, including "forced surrender" of guns for a "fair price".

She will find some excuse to continue the restrictions on gathering and free speech. The razor-wire fence around the capital will become permanent, as will the presence of national guardsmen. Our federal agencies will engage in massive 'manhunts" to bring "domestic terrorists" to "justice". BLM and Antifa, of course, will be given a free pass.

She (or Biden before her) will dismantle the Abraham Accords, and leave Israel hung out to dry.

Critical Race Theory will destroy the very fabric of our society, and she will accelerate that.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 02-27-2021 01:41 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So true Tip

Gun control can be decided by states and by counties within a state and thank goodness I live in a county that the sheriff says he will not come for our guns. Colorado passed a state law that gun magazines can't be over 15 count. Almost all of the gun stores in the county I am in and the county next to us call them accessories and sell 30 round plus with no one caring. Law enforcement officers go in all the time to purchase such things. Even the ATF told one of the workers the law is BS because we are 20 miles from the Wyoming border and can buy them there all day.

MEL

PS... the American people will not stand for this and will rebel !!!

[ 02-27-2021, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: MEL ]

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com