TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Finally the wall has been

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally the wall has been
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-24-2021 01:05 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
build by Nancy and the democrats.

is it permanent ? and it works in keeping people out!! way to go Nancy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaQU7yljBr8&feature=youtu.be

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-24-2021 04:14 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Worst hypocrites on the planet.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 02-24-2021 06:37 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That wall infuriates me. How DARE they put a wall around congress????

And, by the way, the national guard is still in the capital in huge numbers. Anyone think this to be odd?

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 02-24-2021 07:29 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The National Guard was supposed to be out March 1st, I am hearing now they may be there till September [Frown]

Total insanity ... if it were Pelosi's $$$ they would already be gone, but since it our money keep them there forever !!! The politians forget that they work for us not us for them !!!

MEL

Posts: 2789 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-24-2021 07:52 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope to goodness they are finally putting them up in a place to sleep and eat when they're not on duty!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 02-24-2021 09:25 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The governors ought to call them all back home !!!

MEL

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 02-26-2021 04:31 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heard yesterday it will cost over a billion dollars for this wall and security if it stays as is through September !!! [Mad]

MEL

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com