TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » HB1

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HB1
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-26-2021 04:34 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
House Bill 1 has some troubling ideas in it ... go figure.

One thing is making voting a Federal Law allowing absentee voting with no signature or ID. Go figure how that will work. We are in for some "dark" times, no I ain't racist... just using a word Pelosi used about President Trump's 4 years. If he would have said that they would have jumped him about being racist !!!

Button down the hatches, it is going to go to hell in a handbasket quicker than we can imagine.

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-26-2021 05:26 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No problem. We'll just listen to all the crying coming out of the crooked states of GA, PA, MI, WI, AZ and NV. They'll be starving, running out of gas and $$$ before too long. Or they may all have to sign up for welfare......and unemployment. They'll be wishing all they had to worry about was Covid 19. Good luck to the less intelligent pawns.
Posts: 14162 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-26-2021 06:05 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I predict that a year from now, gasoline will surpass $4 a gallon.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-26-2021 06:40 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I predict, in less than 2 years, we will be at war with either Iran, North Korea, or China. And THAT won't be pretty.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13623 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-26-2021 07:49 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Isn't everyone depending on the libs what the libs want !!! I am sure they will be bailing out all of the cities and states that didn't take care of their own business !!!

MEL

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-26-2021 09:26 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They've already announced we are going to build a homeless hotel for the people in Nancy's district! She's been over that area for how many years now? Man she sucks!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-26-2021 09:37 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If only everyone would follow Cruz's idea of term limits !!! Drain the damn swamp !!! It was never supposed to be a career job !!!

MEL

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-26-2021 10:59 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m hamilton:
They've already announced we are going to build a homeless hotel for the people in Nancy's district! She's been over that area for how many years now? Man she sucks!

Nancy Pelosi is an evil person. She should have been arrested when she tore up the State of the Union address. That was destruction of government property. And don't believe that she is a practicing Catholic. I am a practicing Catholic. No person can be pro-abortion and a Catholic at the same time. Joe Biden is in that same group.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-27-2021 03:55 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's why I posted to someone the other day that JB sitting in church no more makes him a Christian than him sitting in a garage makes him a car!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com