TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » I just heard on the web where.......

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I just heard on the web where.......
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-19-2020 05:24 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah. They said due to these Dominion voting systems that trump votes were systematically changed to Biden votes in a lot of states and that Trump actually won the electoral votes 417 to 122. If Trump can prove this there will be a war in the streets, not just riots but downright war with killings.
Posts: 14119 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-19-2020 05:33 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree. I also believe an attempt to steal this election almost worked.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-19-2020 05:37 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Much, much more than that. Some highlights:

1. Dominion was created by a Venezuelan companies at the direction of Hugo Chavez. The implication is that it contains backdoors and mechanisms that would ensure he would never lose an election.

2. Votes recorded in those machines were sent to Spain, and then to Germany for 'counting'. Huh?

3. There are controls in the software to give different candidates different weightings. For example, a vote for candidate A might be counted as 1.25 votes, while a vote for candidate B might only be counted as 0.75 votes.

4. There are also mechanisms to discard votes, to change votes from one candidate to another, and to "upload" batches of votes. The real-time count of votes in the wee-hours of election night show massive spikes for Biden, which would correspond to this kind of upload.

5. There are videos from company execs assuring Antifa not to worry, because "the vote is fixed".

6. There are also insiders at Dominion who have come forward to support the claims. In addition, they indicate that a candidate can "buy" an election if the machines are used in their district.

7. Beyond the machine fraud, there are assertions of illegal activities in key democratic-controlled cities (Philadelphia, Atlanta, Pittsburg, Detroit, Madison and Milwaukee, Las Vegas). And all exhibited the same behavior, which indicates a coordinated effort. Things like refusing to allow Republican observers near the mail-in vote counting (which involved things like putting them in a corral, intimidating, pushing, or assaulting them if they attempted to leave the corral, and waiting until the Republicans left to back up trucks of ballots, all of which went to Biden).

This reeks to high heaven. I honestly hope they are wrong. If our elections are so heavily compromised, then who is president doesn't really matter. We are lost.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-19-2020 05:40 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That was the most shocking press conference I have ever seen. My mind is reeling and my heart is still racing from what was alleged.

Please, God, let the truth be known. If the allegations are true, then people in power need to be put in jail, in large numbers. If they are false, then those who bring the allegations need to be punished as well. There is no going back to complacency now.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-19-2020 10:07 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LINK

Norm:
quote:
I also believe an attempt to steal this election almost worked.

It still might, Norm...Trump ain't through trying yet.

[ 11-19-2020, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com