TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Democratic Party Platform

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Democratic Party Platform
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 10-21-2020 06:02 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
2020 Democratic Party Platform

See high-lighted details on one page below. God forbid that this ever happens!!!!!!

At the bottom of 1st page you can click and save as a PDF and read at your leisure (it's 92 pages) if you're so inclined. It is definitely an eye opener and shows you why this year’s election is so important.

The 2020 Democratic Party Platform is now posted on the internet. It's an all-encompassing and mind-boggling 92 pages telling how a DNC House, Senate, and President would run the United States.

It clearly states exactly how the DNC proposes to handle every problem faced by America and its allies and foes. Including these high-lights:

*Universal healthcare and Medicaid for all Americans and illegal aliens. (Pg 61)
*$15 minimum wage
*Immediate citizenship for illegals (Pg 63)
*Free college (Pg 65)
*Forgiveness of student loans (Pg 71)
*Eliminate border walls and Immigration Enforcement (Pg 62, 64 & 65)
*Make Washington D.C. the 51st State.
*Abortion for all women & girls. (Pg 83)
*$70 trillion Green New Deal, where the USA would be net-zero greenhouse gas by 2050. But CLOSE all coal & natural gas power plants by 2035. By 2030 all new construction in the USA must be net-zero greenhouses.
*Create a U.S. Agency for Global Media to ensure that only accurate information is reported in the news or on the internet.
*Rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement
*Create a new federal agency of 100,000 people to trace every American.
*Immediately restore voting rights for convicted felons.
*Provide funding to facilitate vote-from-home and mail-in-voting.
*Create a new Federal Credit Bureau (to replace Equifax, et al), and require banks to use this new credit reporting service that will be set up to assist low-income people in buying houses and cars.
*Make gun manufacturers responsible and liable for how their guns are used. (Destroy gun manufacturing)
*Declare and treat drug use as a mental illness instead of an illegal activity.
*Declare the support for the Rights of BLM, Multi-gender, and preferential treatment for gays wanting to immigrate to America. (Pg 63)

God forbid, if Biden wins this election. All Americans should read and this will help them to decide.

Bye bye America!!
THANK YOU NANCY FOR SHARING

https://www.demconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-07-31-Democratic-Party-Platform-For-Distribution.pdf

"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction.
The world will have a generation of idiots." .... Albert Einstein

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 10-21-2020 06:33 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
None of that is a surprise. The surprising thing is people will vote for Biden (because "Orange Man Baaaad") and oppose almost all of those planks.

Trump reminds us that, while not perfect, America is the Last Best Hope for humanity. And by America, I mean the America that we knew growing up, the America that Reagan so clearly described, the America where optimism for the future carries us forward to a freer, more prosperous nation. That point of view assumes that we, as individuals, are responsible for solving our problems, and that government should be only big enough to provide the security we need and to guarantee our rights.

Biden and his party stand for the idea us that America is fundamentally broken, that radical changes are necessary, and that Government (with the capital "G") is the agency to solve our personal problems. More bureaucracy, more programs, more wealth transfer, more taxes...

I am absolutely clear which point of view I subscribe to; I wish "Orange man" was more articulate and had more self-control, but those things fade to nothing when compared to the starkness of the choice we are offered.

"Orange man Baaad" may be true, but what he stands for is damn good. Biden, no way.

[ 10-21-2020, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 10-21-2020 07:11 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So I am guessing MM is all in on this crap ?!?!?

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-21-2020 09:06 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone who votes for Joe and Kamala is in favor of all these things whether they like it or not!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123988 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 10-21-2020 10:25 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Totally agree mh !!!

MEL

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 10-22-2020 02:55 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Seems like this Link don't connect too good with this:

*Universal healthcare and Medicaid for all Americans and illegal aliens. (Pg 61)

*$15 minimum wage *Immediate citizenship for illegals (Pg 63)

*Free college (Pg 65)

*Forgiveness of student loans (Pg 71)

*Eliminate border walls and Immigration Enforcement (Pg 62, 64 & 65)

*Make Washington D.C. the 51st State. *Abortion for all women & girls. (Pg 83)

*$70 trillion Green New Deal, where the USA would be net-zero greenhouse gas by 2050. But CLOSE all coal & natural gas power plants by 2035. By 2030 all new construction in the USA must be net-zero greenhouses.

*Create a U.S. Agency for Global Media to ensure that only accurate information is reported in the news or on the internet.

*Rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement

*Create a new federal agency of 100,000 people to trace every American.

*Immediately restore voting rights for convicted felons.

*Provide funding to facilitate vote-from-home and mail-in-voting.

*Create a new Federal Credit Bureau (to replace Equifax, et al), and require banks to use this new credit reporting service that will be set up to assist low-income people in buying houses and cars.

*Make gun manufacturers responsible and liable for how their guns are used. (Destroy gun manufacturing)

*Declare and treat drug use as a mental illness instead of an illegal activity.

*Declare the support for the Rights of BLM, Multi-gender, and preferential treatment for gays wanting to immigrate to America. (Pg 63)

Did anybody else have a problem lining up "NANCY'S" subject matter with the referenced page number?.

If I only knew who "NANCY" is it might help explain a lot.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 10-22-2020 03:01 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip:
quote:
"Orange man Baaad" may be true, but what he stands for is damn good
Bad people don't stand for good things...that's why they're bad people.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 10-22-2020 05:11 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM the page numbers may be off a little bit but they are there. Read a couple of pages after these pages that are mentioned and you will find what he is talking about. Making DC a state is on page 58, I just looked in the table of contents (took all of 15-20 seconds).
Does anyone understand where the trillions of dollars are going to come from to pay for all the free crap the libs are giving away ??? Oh yeah I forgot they are FREE" so there is no cost. Where the hell will Warren get her $400,000 a year to teach a university class if no one pays to go to school there. Does anyone believe that Warren will get her $400,000 for teaching a class from the governement ??? LMAO
Oh yeah and the libs don't like discrimination but if your parents make over $125,000 a year then you don't get "FREE" education !!! Hmmmm so mom and dad make $125,000.01 you have to pay for you own education but if they "ONLY" make $124,999.99 then you get it for "FREE" !!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I think if I am the parents that make $125,000.01 I will tell my boss to cut my pay by 2 cents so my kids can get a "FREE" education and all I have to give up is 2 pennies !!!
The holding the gun manufactures responsible for how their guns are used is found on pages 47-48. So by that analogy if a building collapses then every company that made a tool that was used in the buildiong of that building will be responsible for it collapsing ... hmmmmmmm even if it wasn't the tools fault ... it was the users fault by not using it the way is was made to be used ??? So every word I miss spelled in this (sorry too long) long message is the fault of the computer I am using and Hewlitt Packard should be held responsible not me ??? Ok, the next time a person is drunk going 100 mph in their car and hits another car and kills 4 people we won't hold the driver responsible for excessive speed and drinking and driving we will hold Chevrolet responsible for the wreck and the deaths !!! How does that work for you MM ???

MEL

PS... Again sorry for the length of this message... but at least it isn't as long and the Democratic Party Platform material that is only good for using in the outhouse when you run out of corn cobs !!!

PSS... I went back and corrected a couple of miss spellings, I didn't want Hewlitt Packard to be held responsible for my mistakes. I was taught to stand up and take responsibility for my mistakes and correct them, not blame someone else for what I did !!!

[ 10-22-2020, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: MEL ]

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 10-22-2020 05:20 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM... there are people that do stupid and bad things that are overall good people. And there are bad people that do a few good things but it doesn't make them a good person.
I haven't known but 3 perfect persons in my life those persons are me, myself and I and even me, myself and I have done a bad thing or two !!! lol

MEL

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 10-23-2020 01:34 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MEL:
quote:
MM... there are people that do stupid and bad things that are overall good people. And there are bad people that do a few good things but it doesn't make them a good person.
I haven't known but 3 perfect persons in my life those persons are me, myself and I and even me, myself and I have done a bad thing or two !!! lol

I'm not talking about folks who occasionally do things they later regret, I'm talking about folks who do bad things because they like it. I know people that would rather beat you out of a dollar than have you give it to them...it's called character.

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 10-23-2020 02:21 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How is your wife doing?

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 10-23-2020 02:39 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm:
quote:
How is your wife doing?
Thanks for asking, Norm...I'll tell her you called.

Good days/bad...mostly good though. She's half-way through her chemo...should finish up by Thanksgiving. Chemo after-effects has been the problem, the surgery (and recovery) went great, but the sickness associated with chemo gets tough at times.

Again, thanks.

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 10-23-2020 04:55 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
Norm:
quote:
How is your wife doing?
Thanks for asking, Norm...I'll tell her you called.

Good days/bad...mostly good though. She's half-way through her chemo...should finish up by Thanksgiving. Chemo after-effects has been the problem, the surgery (and recovery) went great, but the sickness associated with chemo gets tough at times.

Again, thanks.

Prayers for Mrs. MM continue.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
country cat
Player
Member # 1774

posted 10-31-2020 07:07 PM      Profile for country cat   Email country cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM----tell your wife to hang in there---this is one treatment that is well worth it---a friend of mine went thru these treatments and would tell me how sick they made her. but i am happy to report i still have my friend who has tested 2 times ever year for over 30 years she has been cancer free and i can say ever member on this board is praying for your wife

--------------------
american by birth-----wildcat by choice --- if you not the lead cat---your view never changes

Posts: 1023 | From: breathitt co-----lost in eldorado | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com