TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Australia TV report - you wont see this

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Australia TV report - you wont see this
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-20-2020 04:41 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
on any national media in the U.S.

The biggest threat to National Security being bought by overseas powers and to find out
We have to go outside the country to get the details of the Biden story. There used to be a time when we could get this information from our media. Sad. And this from someone on the outs with Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zhWHsfEa0U

[ 10-20-2020, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 10-21-2020 10:04 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

Link

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 10-21-2020 03:23 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is a perfect illustration of the almost unimaginable divide in this country. Both sides have their "trusted" sources of news, and refuse to accept the other side's sources because they are "biased".

There can be no conversation in such an environment.

But, I do have to say that the social media/tech giants have way too much impact with their labels and censorship. Determining that the Post's story was not true is NOT their job... the post will suffer if it turns out to be false. And blocking the Post's twitter account, the president's twitter account, the president's press secretary's twitter account? That is WAY too much power!

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-21-2020 08:46 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At this point it doesn't matter to me. Like most SANE people, I don't want to pay more in taxes just so that some lazy SOB can lay around the house living off of what I've worked so hard to earn!
For you Libs on here, I already know where DJT stands when it comes to taking more money form me just cause I've worked my A$$ off to have something when it's time for me to retire! Also, I don't believe for a minute that DJT is taking more money away from Social Security than he already has!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com