TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » The video no one wants you to see -

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The video no one wants you to see -
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-20-2020 10:33 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
son taking up for his father!!

must see
https://www.facebook.com/1625415155/posts/10221230681309670/

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 10-20-2020 03:05 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Those who believe, believe. Those who don't, will refuse to accept any of that.

It will come down to who gets out the vote.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13623 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 10-20-2020 09:14 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So why hasn't the Senate announced this or did I miss it ??? If 1 tenth of it is true is is scary and so corrupt !!!

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-20-2020 09:55 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mel if u want to see more detailed sandal info look at the Aussie video posted..

Main stream media won't even talk about it. Bet if Hunter's last name was "trump" you would hear it 24/7.. Biggest scandal and cover-up in U.S. history...

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 10-20-2020 11:14 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw some of that video. I don't think it is false I just can't believe anyone but the NY Post hasn't even mentioned it and come out with proof positive findings and not just someone said it. Why hasn't the Senate come out and announced it and show the proof and prove that it isn't something Gulianni made up ??? I know the Post got censored by twitter but isn't there anyone else that will come out and publish the prrof ??? I know the libs won't believe anything that comes from FOX news.

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com