TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Trump 2020 vs Movement

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trump 2020 vs Movement
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-14-2020 04:04 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The reality of Nov 3 - everyone should watch this as it says exactly what the blm movement is and who it controls: Especially our liberal friends on this board..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_4n_MmNdxA

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 10-14-2020 07:54 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ukcatfan, I assume you must be referring to me as one of your liberal friends as I can only think of one other on here that is not an adamant Trump supporter.

Just so you understand, because you don’t have your head buried up Trump’s ass doesn’t mean you’re a Liberal. If I was, I certainly would not hesitate to say so. I have many friends and family that are liberals and I like or love every single one of them. Your continuing taunts to liberals indicate to me you can not honestly say the same.

I keep hearing from many Trump supporters that he was sent to us by God to save our country. I’m not sure why God would send us an “asshole” but who am I to doubt the Trump base. After all they don’t need science, they got God (according to them) and Trump’s hunches on their side.

[ 10-14-2020, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5408 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-14-2020 08:41 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope Handy you assume wrong. Your name never entered my mind as I know from ur posts that you don't like trump but you will be voting for him as the lessor of two evils.

Democrats I respect - there just are not too many
true ones remaining as left wing radicals like aoc and her group and especially the BLM movement have taken over.

If you watched the video you would see exactly what I am talking about.

[ 10-14-2020, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 10-14-2020 09:05 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My apologies. But your quote said

quote:
Especially our liberal friends on this board.
That was plural. I assumed my friend M&M was one of them and as I see no one other than myself (on occasion Tip or Norm) dare criticize the POTUS, I wrongly assumed you were referring to me.

By the way, I’m not at all sure M&M is a liberal. True liberals were run off this board years ago. They simply could not stand the vitriol against them.

By the way, only a couple of my Democratic friends support BLM.

Vitriol -That’s a pretty big word for me. I learnt it from Tip, but may have not used it correctly.

[ 10-14-2020, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5408 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-14-2020 09:52 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Especially our liberal friends on this board."

Handy we have had a few off and on here - some really in left field.

"By the way, only a couple of my Democratic friends support BLM."

Hard to be half way here because
If your liberal friends vote democratic they support the BLM group whether they like it or not. There is no half regular dem and the far left - it is now all far left. Bernie is involved - AOC is involved - BLM is involved - Antifa is involved.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the destruction of this country. The BLM group are proud to be reshaping the U.S. through any means available generally violence as taking place thru-out the U.S. all through not reported by the
media.

[ 10-14-2020, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 10-14-2020 10:05 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc ... you said your not sure why God would send an a hole. Did you ever think Patton and MacArthur were a holes at times and look what they did and accomplished !!! Not saying President Trump is perfect or Patton or MacArthur but he does get things done. I don't agree with everything he says but I like what he does and that is he doesn't put up with the bs from the swamp !!! Both sides don't like him and I think that is because he doesn't bow down to either side and tells it like he sees it. Is he always right ??? Hell no, but who is. The dems (libs) are trying to silence and git rid of religion as we know it. Mark my words it will happen in due time if they get their way.

MEL

[ 10-14-2020, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: MEL ]

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 10-14-2020 10:49 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
By the way, I’m not at all sure M&M is a liberal.
Me neither, hc.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com