TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Democrats and the media (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Democrats and the media
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-16-2020 04:47 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Trying to compare the far left with the far right is without a doubt at best, silly! Show me a far right tape that has this type of hate from elected officials and the media!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BraL2NSiSeo&feature=youtu.be

[ 09-16-2020, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-16-2020 07:31 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw a post today showing where CBS tried to pander off a photo of a Trump rally with Latinos as a Biden rally with Latinos in FL.

The banner under the photo said Biden draws a huge Latino crowd in FL today.

Problem was, when you zoom in on the photo first you see the Make America Great again slogans, Banners, Red hats and the whole ball of wax!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123957 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 09-17-2020 09:03 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The problem here is the term "media". There used to be news and journalism, but those don't exist anymore. Now just about all "news" programs are nothing more than opinions and discussion. They all have an agenda.
Posts: 10322 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-20-2020 12:14 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately todays democrat stands for open borders, hlt care for all illegals, no guns for citizens, and support and incite (see tape) the violence inflicted by atifa and BLM.(all cities run by democrats) And people will actually vote for this type of policy. Of course, that is just domestic policy. Boggles the mind.. Our country could turn into another 3rd world country and I have seen 1st many countries and folks we don't want that at all!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-21-2020 08:43 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I understand that Biden has 600 lawyers on his staff to challenge the results of the elections. There will be chaos in the streets which makes this election critical that there is a full supreme court. President Trump must fill the vacancy to give the court a full number of members to review and be prepared to give a verdict when any lawsuit reaches their level..

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 09-21-2020 09:35 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
^^^ 100% agree ^^^

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-21-2020 05:54 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just learned that if the SC vote is tied 4-4 then the lower court decision will prevail. That is one excellent reason why there must be a ninth member of the SC now!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-21-2020 06:36 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
NBC just ran an excerpt from Biden's speech but the editing was terrible because they were trying to remove where he said 200 million have died due to Covid. I don't know why they deliberately remove that part of the speech! LOL

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 09-21-2020 08:33 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mh ... they tried tried to but failed because they are part of the 200 million that have died !!! lol

MEL

Posts: 2789 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-26-2020 12:47 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MEL:
quote:
they tried tried to but failed because they are part of the 200 million that have died !!! lol

200 million! The guy's a nutcase!

It's only been 200,000 dead Americans...LOL!!!

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-26-2020 03:58 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
....and every single one of them is Trump's fault. He's the reason some of them had stage 4 cancer to go along with their Covid. He should've never allowed that guy to ride that motorcycle while he had covid too. That motorcycle accident was just an after effect of the corona virus!

--------------------

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 09-26-2020 06:18 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Biden gets a lot of flak for his speaking on here. Thank goodness Trump is quite elegant while getting his message across. For example, here is his exact quote on homelessness when being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. I had the privilege to watch this insightful interview.

“It’s a phenomenon that started two years ago. It’s disgraceful. I’m going to maybe, and I’m looking at it very seriously, we’re doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we’re doing now. But we’re looking at it very seriously, because you can’t do that...it’s inappropriate. Now we have to take the people and do something. We have to do something.”

I have lots of quotes like this that show Trump has the ability to make his point in a clear and concise manner.

You have to feel a little sorry for Biden as he continues to make numerous gaffes on the campaign trail while our President continues to convey his message in such an elegant manner.

[ 09-26-2020, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-26-2020 08:43 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Biden has long been known for his gaffes. We all have occasional brain farts, but do they directly reflect on our mental capacity?

"Covfefe"

"Melanie"...that's right, he misspelled his own wife's name.

"Thighland" for Thailand

"7/11" for 9/11

people sacrifice every day for the "furniture" of their children

I met with the president of the Virgin Islands

Herd Mentality

Nuking hurricanes

injecting bleach and sunlight

windmill cancer

The army took over the airports....in 1775!

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-26-2020 09:29 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mh:
quote:
and every single one of them is Trump's fault. He's the reason some of them had stage 4 cancer to go along with their Covid. He should've never allowed that guy to ride that motorcycle while he had covid too. That motorcycle accident was just an after effect of the corona virus!
Let's say someone had stage 4 cancer and someone else shot them in the head with a .357 mag. What do you think the cause of death would be?

--------------------

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 09-26-2020 09:45 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
M&M, it would be the 357 mag’s fault.
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-26-2020 09:56 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, technically, it would be the bullet's fault.

--------------------

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 09-26-2020 12:53 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope it would be Trump's fault according to the left !!! [Wink]

MEL

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-26-2020 03:30 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good answer Mel, it's also Trumps fault that the nations in the middle east are talking peacefully.

It also might be Trumps fault that the North and South Koreans are back in talks for the first time in almost 75 years!

--------------------

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 09-26-2020 03:37 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mh ... has biden hacked your profile ??? I have to give handy credit for that question ??? lol

MEL

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-26-2020 05:16 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If Biden can't find his own A$s with both hands and a mirror, how would you expect him to hack my profile!

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-26-2020 05:35 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There's only one party whereas the elected officials openly preach violence. That is the Democrats as shown in the video above. Show me a republican video like the above!

I will go one further, show me a city infested by riots (organized riots) that is not run by a democrat mayor or democrat governor...

[ 09-26-2020, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-26-2020 05:37 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After the Dems won the midterm election in '18 they just went nuts!
Some of the things that our Washington representatives were saying, threatening violence.

Kamala Harris has even said we'll find out who the Trump supporters were and we'll make them sorry! I take that as a threat to my well being!
Should I not?

--------------------

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 09-26-2020 06:28 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Speaking of violence.

Does it not bother anyone on here when our president will not unequivocally commit to a peaceful transfer of power?

That “may” have been the last straw for me, policies be damned.

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-26-2020 06:32 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mh:
quote:
Kamala Harris has even said we'll find out who the Trump supporters were and we'll make them sorry! I take that as a threat to my well being!
Should I not?

I haven't heard this. Do you have a link?

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-26-2020 06:35 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
Does it not bother anyone on here when our president will not unequivocally commit to a peaceful transfer of power?
It bothers me, hc. But, that's just me.

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-26-2020 07:05 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mh:
quote:
It also might be Trumps fault that the North and South Koreans are back in talks for the first time in almost 75 years!

Didn't N. Korea recently cut all communication lines with S. Korea?....Maybe just threatened to, don't remember. Either way, talks ain't going well.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-26-2020 07:11 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Democrats have said that they will not concede the race no matter the results so why shouldn't trump say "if there is wide" cheating he "might" not concede.

So its ok for Dems to say that but not trump - little one way dont u think..

Make no mistake about it - if Biden does not win there will be chaos in the streets. The dems militant arm - Antifa and the BLM will spread terror all over democratic run states and cities. What is going on now is just a small example of what is coming. Law enforcement is preparing for that now!

To your question below MM - I would allow the law enforcement do their job and break of the riots. Peaceful demonstrations they are not! The liberals and dems will not allow this to happen - chaos is good for the election in their view..

[ 09-26-2020, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-26-2020 07:14 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
I will go one further, show me a city infested by riots (organized riots) that is not run by a democrat mayor or democrat governor...
Ok, Ed, you've obviously identified the problem...Democrats, Liberals, etc.

Insert yourself as any governor or mayor of any state or city you want and tell me what you would be doing differently.

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-26-2020 07:16 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
The Democrats have said that they will not concede the race no matter the results
Which democrats?

quote:
"if there is wide" cheating he "might" not concede.
And who gets to decide if wide cheating has occurred?

quote:
The dems militant arm - Antifa and the BLM will spread terror all over democratic run states and cities.
According to right-wing media and Trump himself they're doing that right now...under Trump as POTUS.

What is it that a re-elected Trump can do to fix everything that an elected Trump can't do?

[ 09-26-2020, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-26-2020 07:24 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mm see my post above urs...

also trump said this:

"was asked, on Fox News Sunday, "Can you give a direct answer you will accept the election?"

"I have to see," Trump said. "I have to see. No, I'm not going to just say yes. I'm not going to say no, and I didn't last time, either."

little different that saying he "would not" cede power..

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-26-2020 07:57 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, Ed, the good thing is that it's not Trump's decision to make, if he loses the election he is out...I'm pretty sure it's in the constitution somewhere.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-26-2020 08:17 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM did I answer ur question ref riots run by liberals' i.e. democrats?

Also Hillary for one who told Biden that he should not concede...

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-27-2020 06:11 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:

Also Hillary for one who told Biden that he should not concede...

I remember when Hillary, and only Hillary, said that. Hillary Clinton is in the rear-view mirror of the democrat party. Her council, nor her endorsement, are relevant today. She will always be remembered as the candidate who lost to Donald Trump.

[ 09-27-2020, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

country cat
Player
Member # 1774

posted 09-27-2020 07:29 AM      Profile for country cat   Email country cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have been ask if my possessions mean more to me then peoples lives who are trying to take them---my answer is a very clear--NO---my possessions mean more to other people---THEN THIER LIVES DO----now i hope my grand daughter who i put thru collage can understand this

--------------------
american by birth-----wildcat by choice --- if you not the lead cat---your view never changes

Posts: 1023 | From: breathitt co-----lost in eldorado | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-27-2020 10:04 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM

The dems militant arm - Antifa and the BLM will spread terror all over democratic run states and cities.
----------------------------------------------
According to right-wing media and Trump himself they're doing that right now...under Trump as POTUS.

What is it that a re-elected Trump can do to fix everything that an elected Trump can't do?
-----------------------------------------------
MM only in democratic cities/states and the elected officials will not request federal aid. Thats on them not Trump.

U among others however, attempt to blame "everything" on Trump as it fits ur narrative!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 09-27-2020 11:02 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM,

Hilary's statement that "Biden should not concede the election under ANY circumstances" was made at the highly choreographed, fully-controlled show that passed for the democrat convention.

It wasn't just a fading politician's rant. It was a vetted, approved statement. You can count on anything that was said during that sham-show is official policy of the DNC.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 09-27-2020 11:17 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One question for you MM, and for those who just hate Trump. Would you vote for Harris for president? If the ticket was Harris-Biden (as BOTH Harris and Biden have "slipped up" and said), would you be OK with that?

We are what, 40 days from the election, and 45 or so days past the end of the democrat convention. Kamala Harris has not yet had a single one-on-one interview with the media. Not one. And Biden has announced for the 8th time a "Lid" on his campaign, meaning he will not make any public appearances.

Doesn't that bother you? Don't you find it very strange?

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 09-27-2020 12:10 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Country cat I have to remember that one ... it is a classic and so true. When you go after someone else's stuff and get hurt it is always on you. You made the decision to take something that isn't yours and you should pay. How much you pay would be up to the person you took from not yourself.

MEL

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-27-2020 01:24 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip:
quote:
One question for you MM, and for those who just hate Trump. Would you vote for Harris for president? If the ticket was Harris-Biden (as BOTH Harris and Biden have "slipped up" and said), would you be OK with that?
Absolutely! Why wouldn't I be OK with that?

quote:
We are what, 40 days from the election, and 45 or so days past the end of the democrat convention. Kamala Harris has not yet had a single one-on-one interview with the media. Not one. And Biden has announced for the 8th time a "Lid" on his campaign, meaning he will not make any public appearances.

Doesn't that bother you? Don't you find it very strange?

Link

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-27-2020 05:42 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM says ref Harris - Absolutely! Why wouldn't I be OK with that?

One reason could be that she supports a terrorist group!
Tell me one thing BLM has done to the regular black people?

Kamala Harris is branded 'ignorant' for praising BLM protests and calling them 'essential' just three days after two cops were shot during Louisville riots
Vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris has praised recent Black Lives Matter protests saying they are 'essential' for change in the country
Speaking online at the NAACP convention Harris praised the 'brilliance' and 'impact' of Black Lives Matter movement
She noted that 'nothing that we have achieved that has been about progress in this country has come without a fight'
The California Senator came in for sharp criticism online with some blaming the Democrats for encouraging the protests
By JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 23:01 EDT, 25 September 2020 | UPDATED: 03:24 EDT, 26 September 2020

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com