TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Democrats and the media

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Democrats and the media
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-16-2020 04:47 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Trying to compare the far left with the far right is without a doubt at best, silly! Show me a far right tape that has this type of hate from elected officials and the media!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BraL2NSiSeo&feature=youtu.be

[ 09-16-2020, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8207 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-16-2020 07:31 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw a post today showing where CBS tried to pander off a photo of a Trump rally with Latinos as a Biden rally with Latinos in FL.

The banner under the photo said Biden draws a huge Latino crowd in FL today.

Problem was, when you zoom in on the photo first you see the Make America Great again slogans, Banners, Red hats and the whole ball of wax!

--------------------
IN LOVING MEMORY of REDBONE. Win Lose or Tie I'M A WILDCAT TIL I DIE!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 101752 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 09-17-2020 09:03 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The problem here is the term "media". There used to be news and journalism, but those don't exist anymore. Now just about all "news" programs are nothing more than opinions and discussion. They all have an agenda.
Posts: 9729 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-20-2020 12:14 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately todays democrat stands for open borders, hlt care for all illegals, no guns for citizens, and support and incite (see tape) the violence inflicted by atifa and BLM.(all cities run by democrats) And people will actually vote for this type of policy. Of course, that is just domestic policy. Boggles the mind.. Our country could turn into another 3rd world country and I have seen 1st many countries and folks we don't want that at all!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-21-2020 08:43 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I understand that Biden has 600 lawyers on his staff to challenge the results of the elections. There will be chaos in the streets which makes this election critical that there is a full supreme court. President Trump must fill the vacancy to give the court a full number of members to review and be prepared to give a verdict when any lawsuit reaches their level..

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 09-21-2020 09:35 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
^^^ 100% agree ^^^

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 34691 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-21-2020 05:54 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just learned that if the SC vote is tied 4-4 then the lower court decision will prevail. That is one excellent reason why there must be a ninth member of the SC now!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-21-2020 06:36 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
NBC just ran an excerpt from Biden's speech but the editing was terrible because they were trying to remove where he said 200 million have died due to Covid. I don't know why they deliberately remove that part of the speech! LOL

--------------------
IN LOVING MEMORY of REDBONE. Win Lose or Tie I'M A WILDCAT TIL I DIE!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 101752 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 09-21-2020 08:33 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mh ... they tried tried to but failed because they are part of the 200 million that have died !!! lol

MEL

Posts: 2508 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com