TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Removed post.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Removed post.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 09-10-2020 09:28 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I removed a thread I had started. At times I let my distaste of the President get to me. No point in throwing gasoline one a raging fire.
Posts: 5408 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 09-10-2020 11:02 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I honestly have no clue why people want to discuss politics. Nothing good will ever come of it.
Posts: 10347 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 09-10-2020 11:03 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just removed a reply. Made me look like an A-hole, and everybody knows I'm a really great guy, if you don't count looks.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 09-11-2020 12:41 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did I miss something? I suppose it was HC's thread on Woodward's book.

Did something explode?

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 09-11-2020 06:21 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Paulcat, you’re right. Every time I post something on this part of the board it seems like I regret it.

Norm, I really doubt you made your self look like an a-hole and everybody knows you’re a great guy. A fat bald headed guy should not comment on anyone’s looks.

Tip, It didn’t blow up if you don’t count the part where M&M called me an ugly stupid loser that had no idea what he’s talking about. Actually he didn’t comment and I doubt he saw the thread.

Seriously, I need to not post anything without giving it 24 hours of careful thought. Everybody knows my feelings toward Trump and there is no need for me to continually bash his character.

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 09-11-2020 10:22 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Seriously, I am not fat, except for my belly. The most I've weighed in my life is 172. I was the little 5th grader that the 3rd graders beat up on, to prove how tough they were.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 09-11-2020 10:35 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, you damn well I wasn’t calling you fat. 😂
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-11-2020 06:49 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've gotten fat over the last couple of years! After I injured my back my physical activity, including lifting/cardio has slowed to a crawl.

6' tall and 284 pounds. I'm still pretty thick through the chest, but I'm up to a 42" waist for my pants. I hate it, but, I can't hardly stand to walk 1/2 a mile anymore without my back hurting me so bad I have to sit down to ease the pain!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-11-2020 06:50 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Funny thing, I can actually stand to play a round of golf pretty much pain free. Of course, I get to sit down after every time I hit the ball too!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-13-2020 08:36 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
Tip, It didn’t blow up if you don’t count the part where M&M called me an ugly stupid loser that had no idea what he’s talking about. Actually he didn’t comment and I doubt he saw the thread.
Now darn it, hc, that wuz a long time ago, and I only said it then so them N. Koreans wouldn't figure out how smart and purdy you really wuz. Now that you are back helping Cal I wouldn't never say that. [Smile]

You're right, my friend, I didn't see the thread.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com