TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Democratic Party -train wreck

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Democratic Party -train wreck
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 08-07-2020 09:18 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not only is the statement political incorrect but it is just plain wrong!

JOE BIDEN PUTS HIS FOOT IN HIS MOUTH BIG TIME! - PROVING HE IS RACIST TOWARD BLACKS
Cooter COOTER AUGUST 7, 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden is the train wreck that you see happening that you just can't turn your head from. You've just got to keep watching to see what's going to happen.

He is constantly putting his own foot in his mouth and it's wonderful to see it happen.

One of the most frequent things he does though is insult the black community and prove that underneath that front, he is a racist.

In a recent interview, Biden made the statement that all black people think alike. Here's what he said,"

"And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

This goes on top of what he's already said such as if you don't know whether to vote for him or Donald Trump then you're not black as though black people have no choice but to vote Democrat so they can remain enslaved.

Biden sparked controversy across social media on Wednesday after a preview clip from the interview showed a separate tense exchange with CBS News correspondent Errol Barnett on whether the former VP has taken a cognitive test.

"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?" Biden told Barnett, who is Black.

He later knocked President Trump, who previously boasted how he passed a cognitive test.

"If he can’t figure out the difference between an elephant and a lion, I don't know what the hell he's talking about," Biden quipped about the president.

Sources:
Fox News

[ 08-07-2020, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 08-07-2020 01:34 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This article and you may be right, (assuming you agree with it) and it may indicate Biden is either racist or having cognitive issues. I’m not sure which.

President Trump recently tweeted a video praising his followers actions. One of them has his fist raised and shouting white power. If we believe Biden is either racist or mentally incapable of being president because of that issue, do we believe the same of Trump?

I’m not sure which of these candidates put their foot in their mouth the most. Just my opinion, but we have terrible choices for president.

Posts: 5408 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 08-07-2020 02:13 PM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yet his own party and the blatantly biased media keep making excuses for him saying things like "Here's what he meant to say".

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 08-07-2020 02:32 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think both parties have varied so far off the last 20 years it is horrible. Neither party is what they use to be and in my opinion neither is for the better.
Again, I think it is time to drain the swamp and put in term limits. Way too many making a career out of politics as well as going home multi millionaires !!!

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 08-07-2020 04:15 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed, could you post a link to the article? Also, what does cooter cooter mean, I see it a lot on your post?

Here is another Fox News article on the same topic.

Link

[ 08-07-2020, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 08-07-2020 05:07 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
M&M, i’m Pretty sure that’s a dog’s name.

I know this because years ago there was this girl I had a crush on with a dog named Cooter.

The first time we were alone we were sitting on her couch and Cooter was curled up on the floor underneath us. I had to pass gas and I thought I could silently squeeze it out. Low and behold it was the loudest fart you ever heard. You could have heard it two counties over. Edna Earl (that was my girl friends name) screamed “Cooter, Cooter”!

It happened twice more with me trying to squeeze one by her but it came out sounding like a fog horn. Each time she yelled “Cooter, Cooter!”

Naturally, I assumed she thought it was the dog.

With that in mind,I let the next one fly with unrestrained fury.

Edna Earl screamed “Cooter! Cooter! Get out from underneath that SOB before he sh*ts all over you.

That was my first and last date with Edna Earl.

[ 08-07-2020, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 08-07-2020 05:09 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mm iwill if i can find it again. cant type very well now as i will be gone for a while preparing for
my unexpected open heart surgery.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 08-07-2020 05:15 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dang Ed! What happened? Heart attack, stroke? I thought you were one of these guys that took good care of himself. Keep us up on things and hope things go well for you.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 08-07-2020 05:16 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc...you just ain't right dude! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 08-07-2020 05:39 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good luck with the heart surgery, Ed. My wife had open heart bypass surgery and a couple of stents put in 15 years ago. She is still doing fine, but had to sleep in her recliner for a while. Said when she laid down, it felt like her chest was going to open up again.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 08-07-2020 06:21 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good luck Ed.
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 08-07-2020 06:29 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed,

That is shocking news! Prayers for you (and your surgeon!). Your TCD family has your back.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 08-07-2020 07:12 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ukc good luck and you are in my prayers.
Make it through all of this cuz I can't take MM head on by myself [Smile] lol

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 08-08-2020 10:01 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip:
quote:
That is shocking news! Prayers for you (and your surgeon!). Your TCD family has your back.
You got that right, Tip....not a finer bunch of folks anywhere.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com