TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » The Elite and the trump supporters

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Elite and the trump supporters
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-30-2020 09:58 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DISTURBING: HOLLYWOOD ACTOR TWEETS ABOUT IMAGINING TRUMP SUPPORTERS DYING OF COVID-19
Cooter COOTER JULY 29, 2020

Liberals must be some of the vilest people on the planet. I'm not even exaggerating, I really believe this to be true.

We constantly see them screaming at people, throwing things at them, fighting them, wishing for their deaths, and so much more. This is what liberalism does to people. It makes them mentally unstable and hateful.

Comedian and actor Patton Oswalt, who is probably best known for playing Spencer Olchin in the show The King of Queens but has been in so many other shows such as Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Parks and Recreation, recently tweeted how he imagines supporters of President Trump supporters dying from the coronavirus.

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...”

Oswalt was responding to an unsubstantiated claim that President Trump has asked Attorney General William Barr to launch a Justice Department investigation into the media’s coverage of the coronavirus.

Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman recently cited an “anonymous source close to the White House” who alleges that President Trump “wants Justice to open investigations of the media for market manipulation.” But the Vanity Fair report never says that the president asked Barr to launch such an investigation, as Oswalt’s retweet claims.

Patton Oswalt said in December that every person who voted for and still supports President Trump is a “stupid a**hole.”

The President is a stupid a**hole and if you voted for him you’re a stupid a**hole and if you still support him you’re a stupid a**hole. Oh no this Tweet is going to make all the stupid a**holes not like me waaaaah

Why do people feel like they just have to be D-bags? This says so much about a person.

And of course, no one is talking about this, but if someone said this about Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders and their supporters the media would be all over it and start up the cancel culture once again."

Sources:
Breitbart

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-30-2020 11:10 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree with this post. Tweeting unsubstantiated and untrue things about people probably does make you a douche bag. Making vile remarks about people and trying to disguise it with humor probably does make you a douche bag. Behaving with absolutely no class probably does make you a douche bag.

[ 07-30-2020, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com