TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » KNEELING Democrats

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KNEELING Democrats
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 06-21-2020 05:02 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don’t care what your political leanings are, and I’m appalled at the policeman who caused death of Mr Floyd, and support his being severely punished for it, BUT I‘m still shaking my head when I watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen police Officer.
I have never seen them kneel for a fallen soldier.
I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of aborted babies.
I have never seen them kneel for a murdered white man or woman.
I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of black on black murder victims.
I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of elderly people that died in our nursing homes due to the Corona Virus.
I have to ask WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else. In fact Democrats have put so much value on the lIfe of George Floyd, a career criminal with five prison terms, they have allowed rioting looting and arson and murder and mayhem in communities Nationwide. (Note: one of Mr Floyd’s crimes was holding a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman) I am totally disgusted. ALL LIVES MATTER.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 06-21-2020 08:46 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As I said earlier, Americans kneel before no-one. The only time we should kneel is when in prayer.

The dems have sickened me with their obsequiousness. (That one is for you, Handy).

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13590 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 06-21-2020 11:28 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Total insanity !!!
I heard the pregnant lady he held the gun to her stomach was black... can anyone confirm that ???

Another one you can add to the list is Chris Kyle the Navy Seal Sniper that was killed helping an ex military man that had problems. His funeral procession was one of the most watched ever … the freeway traffic stopped and all over passes were covered in prayers and people saluting him and his procession for miles and miles in Texas !!!

MEL

Posts: 2789 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 06-22-2020 08:01 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They're just playing politics. They'll do anything that they think will get them votes.
Posts: 10320 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 06-22-2020 03:01 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
True Paulcat but in this case they will have to "follow thru" with these crazy idea's cause the left and minorities will hold their toes to the fire to make sure they do and as we know they (dems) are so weak they will cower to them!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com