TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Boom! Senate Judiciary Committe just

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boom! Senate Judiciary Committe just
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 06-16-2020 09:34 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Authorized Subpoenas for 50+ Obama Officials (NAMES)

Finally! We’re getting down to the nitty-gritty when it comes to the real Russia investigation. That is the investigation into the Obama administration and their fake evidence and spying on the Trump campaign.

The Senate Judiciary Committee just authorized Chairman Lindsey Graham to issue subpoenas related to the FISA applications and the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.
The committee voted in favor of the authorization in a 12-10 vote.

Now Graham can issue subpoenas covering a number of documents, communications and testimony from witnesses, including James Comey, Andrew McCabe, James Clapper, John Brennan, Sally Yates, and others.
“I want to know why all these counterintelligence investigations were opened to begin with. I think we need to look long and hard at how these investigations got off the rails,” said Graham.

“This Committee is not going to sit on the sidelines and simply move on. I can assure you we’re not going to be deterred.
“If we have to do it by ourselves, we will. The American people deserve answers to these questions and we intend to get them.”

Witnesses, documents and materials covered by Graham’s subpoena authorization:
The subpoena authorization gives the Chairman the ability to issue a subpoena for witnesses, documents or other materials.
Documents and communications referenced in, and testimony at a hearing or deposition of any individual named or identified by pseudonym in, the report titled “Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation” issued by the U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General.
Documents and communications related to, and the testimony at a hearing or deposition of any current or former executive branch official or employee involved in, the Crossfire Hurricane investigation (including investigations opened under the Crossfire Hurricane umbrella) or the receipt or analysis of reports prepared by Christopher Steele (commonly referred to as the “Steele dossier”).
Here are the names of those who subpoenas have or will be issued to:

Former CIA Advisor Releases 5 Steps to Prepare for the Great Depression of 2020
Market Crisis Secrets
Ads by Revcontent
Find Out More >

Trisha Anderson,
Brian Auten,
James Baker,
William Barr,
Dana Boente,
Jennifer Boone,
John Brennan,
James Clapper,
Kevin Clinesmith,
James Comey,
Patrick Conlon,
Michael Dempsey,
Stuart Evans,
Tashina Gauhar,
Carl Ghattas,
Curtis Heide,
Kathleen Kavalec,
David Laufman,
Stephen Laycock,
Jacob Lew,
Loretta Lynch,
Andrew McCabe,
Mary McCord,
Denis McDonough,
Arthur McGlynn,
Jonathan Moffa,
Sally Moyer,
Mike Neufield,
Sean Newell,
Victoria Nuland,
Bruce Ohr,
Nellie Ohr,
Stephanie L. O’Sullivan,
Lisa Page,
Joseph Pientka,
John Podesta,
Samantha Power,
E.W. “Bill” Priestap,
Sarah Raskin,
Steve Ricchetti,
Susan Rice,
Rod Rosenstein,
Gabriel Sanz-Rexach,
Nathan Sheets,
Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall,
Glenn Simpson,
Steve Somma,
Peter Strzok,
Michael Sussman,
Adam Szubin,
Jonathan Winer,
Christopher Wray,
Sally Yates.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 06-16-2020 10:36 AM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow... this could get interesting, but like dook investigations and stuff I will believe it when it actually provides something !!!

MEL

PS I don't see anything about the Clintons !!!

Posts: 2789 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 06-16-2020 12:09 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And no Joe Biden, who authorized the whole thing.

But that is OK. We certainly don't want to play the same game by opening an investigation against a candidate for the Presidency. He will be implicated by any findings, and that is enough for me.

unfortunately, the Clintons are untouchable, as is Obama. But their legacies will be well and properly tarnished as facts come to light.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13591 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com