TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » You won't believe what they are selling on Amazon !!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You won't believe what they are selling on Amazon !!!
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 06-09-2020 08:45 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are selling Blue Lives Murder !!!

My oldest daughter is a CSI and her husband is a detective !!! I will never buy another thing from Amazon ever !!! Yesterday the had a young child wearing one and smiling real big !!!

MEL

Posts: 2793 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 06-09-2020 10:46 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I won't buy anything else from Amazon either. My oldest son is a Detective, and Blue Lives Matter.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 06-09-2020 11:06 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am quite sure that it isn't an Amazon product. Most of the junk on their site is third-party merchants. You can find out which merchant it is and request the item be removed by calling Amazon customer service.

Then publish the name of the piece of sh!zzam that sold it for all to see.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13604 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 06-09-2020 11:29 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip I can't find a number for Amazon on there web site.

MEL

ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 06-10-2020 09:31 AM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My wife just gave me a number for amazon she has used it before. Also she said that you need to take a picture of the t-shirt for proof on their website. Good luck. 888-280-4331

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 745 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 06-10-2020 02:23 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you Pro Blue

MEL

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 06-10-2020 02:46 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PB … the telephone line is not working at this time so I had to make an account and go on their site to contact customer service. Thank you though.

MEL

ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 06-10-2020 04:23 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok Mel,we have account with them. They have always answered us. Good luck !!

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 745 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 06-10-2020 04:41 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I chatted with them … supposedly they will take the shirts and flag off. We shall see. Thanks again.

MEL

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com