TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Are the Dems really intrusting Biden...???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are the Dems really intrusting Biden...???
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-28-2020 04:11 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He said the other night "I am going to beat Joe Biden" !!! He also made a huge gaff when he said "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" !!! He has lost it !!! These are just a couple of the huge gaffs he makes almost every time he speaks.

MEL

Posts: 2791 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-28-2020 05:00 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There are still people that will be all in for him, because they would rather have the country go to hell in a handbasket than vote for Trump. I know this from personal experience, as two, maybe three of my own children are that way.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-28-2020 05:44 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MEL:
quote:
These are just a couple of the huge gaffs he makes almost every time he speaks.
Biden's gaffes don't kill people...injecting disinfectant and taking hydroxychorloquine does.

Norm:

quote:
There are still people that will be all in for him, because they would rather have the country go to hell in a handbasket than vote for Trump. I know this from personal experience, as two, maybe three of my own children are that way.

There are people who are all in for Trump if he burned this country to the ground, which he is close to doing...it would always be somebody else's fault...it always is.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-28-2020 06:21 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM … how do you get that he is burning it to the ground. The best economy in years, less joblessness … I don't get it (before covid19) !!!

Everything is his fault but hillary and obama get a pass and never did anything wrong.

MEL

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-28-2020 06:34 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MEL:
quote:
MM … how do you get that he is burning it to the ground. The best economy in years, less joblessness … I don't get it (before covid19) !!!

Everything is his fault but hillary and obama get a pass and never did anything wrong.

What does the economy look like today? He is still POTUS, right? Like I said...take credit, but never, ever accept fault.

What "pass" are you talking about?

[ 05-28-2020, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-28-2020 06:59 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So the economy has nothing to do with covid19 and since he can't reopen states (that is the governor's right) that is his fault ??? I am so sure every dem president would have just flown through this damn mess with flying colors … oh no wait, our dem house wants us to give out even more money and extend the $600 a week to unemployed workers till January 31st !!! To hell with that … that would so build up our economy, thank goodness the Senate and President Trump said no way in hell !!!

Bengasi just for one !!!

MEL

[ 05-28-2020, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: MEL ]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-28-2020 07:13 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MEL:
quote:
So the economy has nothing to do with covid19
It has everything to do with covid...not that it happened, but how did you handle it.

quote:
Bengasi just for one !!!
What was the outcome of that multi-million dollar, multi-committee, republican-led investigation? Help me out here, MEL.

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-28-2020 08:29 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:

Just see the above posts, which prove my remarks beyond a reasonable doubt.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-28-2020 09:08 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Spineless POS !!! Wow, I have not liked a lot of our past President's but never thought anyone of them were spineless and sure don't President Trump. If he was spineless he wouldn't have ever run for President because he already knew no matter what he did or didn't do it would never be what the libs wanted !!! He could say the sky is blue and they would burn down Rome trying to disprove it and say see it is black and gray !!!

I am so sure sleep joe and hands on joe would be doing a much better job (FROM HIS BASEMENT) !!! He even called out President Trump for going out on Memorial Day and then guess who went out the ON Memorial Day ?!?!? What a joke.

MEL

[ 05-28-2020, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: MEL ]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-28-2020 09:18 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did you go to church this last Sunday, Mel? without a mask? Don't worry, neither did your hero....he played golf!

--------------------

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-28-2020 09:52 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LMAO MM … he played golf !!! Is he supposed to stay in the WH 24/7 ??? Damn, I bet you have stayed in your house since this all started and haven't even gone outside. I sure haven't … I go out almost every day !!! Gonna die sometime ... the Lord already knows when that will be so I ain't afraid. [Smile]

MEL

[ 05-28-2020, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: MEL ]

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-28-2020 10:03 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM, you really want to have it both ways. But not here.

First, you exude palpable fear, supporting the almost 100% shut-down of our economy to suppress this virus. Along the way, you relentlessly blamed Trump for not doing enough.

Now, you express anger that the economy has been wrecked. And you blame Trump for wrecking it.

You have to pick one side or the other. You can't blame Trump for everything.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13595 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-28-2020 11:09 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiptree:
You can't blame Trump for everything.

Oh yes he can!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-29-2020 08:23 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip:
quote:
First, you exude palpable fear, supporting the almost 100% shut-down of our economy to suppress this virus.
To suppress the virus was the whole point...that ain't happened. To this day test are not universally available, infections are still on the rise in many states, data is being manipulated and falsified, no more daily briefings from Trump's task force, etc.

We have lost over 40 million jobs, over 100,000 lives, spent trillions of dollars and we still don't have covid under control.

There are two ways to handle covid. Herd immunity, the Switzerland approach, or shut down, fix the problem, re-open. We've done neither. We're just bouncing back and forth between the two.

No national plan, no national direction, no national leadership!...None!

quote:
You can't blame Trump for everything.
What do you blame him for?

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-29-2020 08:36 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MEL:
quote:
He even called out President Trump for going out on Memorial Day and then guess who went out the ON Memorial Day ?!?!? What a joke.
He called out Trump for not wearing a mask.

quote:
I bet you have stayed in your house since this all started and haven't even gone outside.
I've been out several times...mainly because I don't a thousand people I can send out in my place.

quote:
I go out almost every day
Do you wear a mask? keep your distance from other folks?

I know one thing, if you got within screaming distance of Trump you would.

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-29-2020 09:11 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MEL:
quote:
Spineless POS !!!
I deleted my post on this. It was over the top and uncalled for.

I apologize to everyone.

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-29-2020 11:12 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do I blame him for? Not a damn thing concerning COVID19. What do you blame those democrat governors for, that sent infected people back to nursing homes, literally killing thousands of people, and then claiming they were following the president's guidelines? Never mind. Don't answer that. I don't even want to know.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 05-29-2020 12:09 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
Don't worry, neither did your hero....he played golf!

I don't get this. Is the president not allowed to golf? He does own his own golf course for, after all.

I shot a 40 in my league last night after taking a double-bogey on the last hole. I didn't realize I only needed par for a 38 or I would've hit an iron off the tee. I think I need to pay more attention to my score from now on.

Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-29-2020 12:49 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I only have one problem with Trump playing golf. When he was running for office, he ridiculed Obama for playing golf and said if he was elected he wouldn’t have time to golf. I guess he changed his mind as no other President Is even close to number of rounds play.

[ 05-29-2020, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5379 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-29-2020 12:59 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PC:
quote:
I don't get this. Is the president not allowed to golf? He does own his own golf course for, after all.
I'm not begrudging anybody for taking a day off...I know what it's like to work 7 days a week for weeks on end.

I just thought since he declared churches as "essential business" he would take the opportunity to attend services instead of playing golf for 2 days...or at least play after church...lots of people do.

But he did have this to say about Obama playing during Ebola in 2014 that killed 2 people in this country.

“There are times to play and times that you can’t play. It sends the wrong signal,” Trump declared.

“You know when you’re president you sorta say, like, ‘I’m gonna give it up for a couple of years and I’m really gonna focus on the job,’”

[ 05-29-2020, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 05-29-2020 01:13 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just thought since he declared churches as "essential business" he would take the opportunity to attend services instead of playing golf for 2 days...or at least play after church...lots of people do.

I think that's where we're different, MM - I don't make assumptions. I think my career as a computer programmer has trained me to never assume anything. Kind of like I won't assume that Trump didn't go to church before or after golf. Or that he's a Catholic and went Saturday evening. Truth be told, I just don't really care what he does on his own time. It's not my business.
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-29-2020 02:45 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No MM … biden called the President out a day or two before Memorial Day because he going out in public then went out himself on Memorial Day (I am sure his peeps told him he needed to get out of his basement for a couple of minutes). lol

And no I don't wear a mask (our county has said you don't have to unless you want to). I only wear them in a store that has a policy that says I have to.

MEL

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-29-2020 03:12 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wearing a mask when you are alone or with someone who you have already been exposed to (and they to you) is completely unnecessary.

The purpose of the mask is to suppress droplet spray when you cough, sneeze, or breath heavily, thus limiting other's exposure if YOU re infected.

But Trump is tested every day... he is not a carrier of the virus. Thus, wearing a mask is completely useless in his case.

[ 05-29-2020, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-29-2020 03:46 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiptree:
Wearing a mask when you are alone or with someone who you have already been exposed to (and they to you) is completely unnecessary.

The purpose of the mask is to suppress droplet spray when you cough, sneeze, or breath heavily, thus limiting other's exposure if YOU re infected.

But Trump is tested every day... he is not a carrier of the virus. Thus, wearing a mask is completely useless in his case.

No Tip a mask isn't useless for President Trump to wear … it gives the dems and libs something else to ***** about him on !!! [Wink]

MEL

[ 05-29-2020, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: MEL ]

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 05-29-2020 04:03 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I honestly think it would be a good thing if Trump would wear a mask in public appearances where it makes sense. Even if he doesn't need it, he could lead by example. After all, what would it hurt?

[ 05-29-2020, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: PaulCat ]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-29-2020 04:35 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don’t wear a mask in my home or out in my yard. I keep one in my car for use ANYTIME I get out of my car in public. I don’t trust anybody to be “clean”...can’t afford to.

Some people can’t even get tested once, let alone once a day. Plus, I don’t have the authority to make everybody around me to get tested and wear a mask like Trump has.

Why does an inexpensive, effective and. common sense thing as a mask become a controversy? They’re proven to prevent the spread of the virus.

Frontline workers (docs, nurses, emts, etc.) have a lower infection rate than the general public because of PPEs.

To me, it defies logic not to wear a mask in public, at least until we get a better handle on this thing.

--------------------

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-29-2020 04:39 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tip, I completely and unequivocally disagree. Why not lead by example for a change?

He is the president of the United States. His words matter but his actions speak volumes. His most ardent supporters will follow his actions. As the old saying goes “actions speak louder than words”.

I honestly believe he will not wear a mask for fear of messing up that precious hairdo.

[ 05-29-2020, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 05-29-2020 04:47 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't really mock the man's precious 'do - he's got more hair than me! [Smile]
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-29-2020 05:15 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Paul, my head looks like a cue ball and I’m pretty darn proud of it. Shows maturity.
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-29-2020 05:41 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
I honestly believe he will not wear a mask for fear of messing up that precious hairdo.
Or afraid he’ll smear that expensive, French-made orange makeup. [Smile]

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-29-2020 05:42 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Then u have this

You may not know this but President Trump can be in two places at once, according to Tim O'Brien, he can. O'Brien shared side-by-side photos on Twitter showing the President playing golf in one and a photo of former vice president Joe Biden standing by at fallen veterans memorial. The text on his meme read, "Different approaches to Memorial Dal". O'Brien's meme gave the impression that the President spent Memorial Day playing golf- a complete and absolute lie.

According to FoxNews O'Brien is a former campaign aide for Mike Bloomberg and an opinion writer for Bloomberg. Just to give you an idea of O'Brein's possible motive, here.
The photo of Joe Biden was taken when Biden visited Delaware Memorial Bridge Veteran's Memorial Park. It was the former vice president’s first outing since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. He and wife Jill Biden, both wearing masks, laid a wreath at a memorial wall commemorating war veterans from Delaware and New Jersey.

Trump played gold over the weekend for the first time in three months and it's all the left-wing media can talk about. He did not, however, play gold on Monday. Trump spent Memorial Day honoring service members at Arlington National Cemetery in Baltimore where he gave a speech:
"Together, we will vanquish the virus, and America will rise from this crisis to new, and even greater heights," Trump said at Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine. “As our brave warriors have shown us from the nation’s earliest days – in America, we are the captains of our own fate.

[ 05-29-2020, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-29-2020 06:19 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I either deleted or edited a couple of my posts. At times I let my distaste of Trump gets the better of me. I apologize to anyone who might have read them before they were deleted or edited. I know many on here admire him and I am wrong to antagonize them.

[ 05-29-2020, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-29-2020 06:28 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM,

A mask does NOT protect the wearer of the mask... it does absolutely nothing to filter out viruses.

The mask only serves to limit the speed of most of the small droplets that a person spews out when they cough, or sneeze, or even breathe heavily. That limits the immediate are where the droplets will fall. Note that those droplets may stay airborne for a long, long time, but the larger ones will fall to the ground rather quickly.

So, to reiterate, if you wear a mask, it does NOT protect you... it protects others from you.

--------------------
Tiptree

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-29-2020 06:52 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That’s what they say Tip...for now. Who knows what they will say tomorrow. Things seem to change daily with this virus. Anyway, they make me feel safer about going out regardless.

Nothing wrong with protecting others if nothing else...if only everyone else would do the same we’d all be less vulnerable.

Maybe they should be mandatory like seatbelts...at least temporarily.

--------------------

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-29-2020 07:01 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Another way of controlling us !!!
The politians found a way for us to give up our right of freedoms but got most of us to agree to it. Spread fear and people will listen to just about anything you tell them to do.

MEL

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-29-2020 08:58 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MEL:
quote:
Another way of controlling us !!!
There are many, many laws on the books that “control” us...thank goodness!

--------------------

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-30-2020 12:05 AM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep but thank goodness we still have rights and we gave some of them away because of fear mongering by the media !!!

MEL

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 05-31-2020 12:56 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
MEL:
quote:
These are just a couple of the huge gaffs he makes almost every time he speaks.
Biden's gaffes don't kill people...injecting disinfectant and taking hydroxychorloquine does.
The only people burning this country down are the liberal Democrats.
Norm:
The only people burning the country down is the liberal Democrats.

quote:

There are people who are all in for Trump if he burned this country to the ground, which he is close to doing...it would always be somebody else's fault...it always is.

[ 05-31-2020, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: rlt4uk ]

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 05-31-2020 12:59 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tried to respond to MM, but it didn't post. I said that the only people burning the country down is the liberal Democrats.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-31-2020 10:43 AM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So true rlt !!!

MEL

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com