TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » IRAN....AGAIN! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: IRAN....AGAIN!
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-22-2019 01:48 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This thing keeps growing and growing. I don't think it's going to end well...for anybody!

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-22-2019 03:11 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why?

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 07-22-2019 03:36 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ukcatfannfl:
Why?

Good one! Hahahahaha

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-22-2019 04:00 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-22-2019 04:24 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok ukcatfan, you got a chuckle out of me. I’m awaiting M&M’s reply now.

Seriously, I now feel that Iran has overtaken N Korea in problem children.

Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 07-22-2019 05:06 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by handycat:
Seriously, I now feel that Iran has overtaken N Korea in problem children.

As do I. However, my liberal high school teacher son, who teaches dependents on a Marine base on Okinawa, is home, and he totally disagrees. He thinks Mr. Trump is an idiot for getting out of the Iran nuke deal, and a damn fool for "cozying up to" the North Korean dictator. To make things even worse, he no longer believes in God. [Frown]

[ 07-22-2019, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-22-2019 08:00 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm:
quote:
He thinks Mr. Trump is an idiot for getting out of the Iran nuke deal, and a damn fool for "cozying up to" the North Korean dictator.
What's the chances of him joining TCD?

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-22-2019 08:35 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Still waiting for ur reply to ur 1st question.

Why?

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-22-2019 09:05 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:

First, let me apologize for mistaking your question as just making a crack, albeit, a funny one. I wrongly assumed you meant it that way because of the "GRIN" you posted just below Norm.

In that light, I have deleted my initial response to your question, as it was simply inappropriate.

Ok, back to now.

quote:
Still waiting for ur reply to ur 1st question.
What question did I ask, Ed?

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-22-2019 09:42 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let's see you started this thread with a statement !

I wanted to know your viewpoint so I said to ur question WHY

Now you come along as ask me what I was referring to..

I ask again "WHY"!

Did u take ur meds today MM!! [Confused] [Big Grin]

[ 07-22-2019, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-22-2019 09:57 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
Did u take ur meds today MM!!
I know I took the reds and yellows for sure...I think!....yeah, I did, I know for sure now because I remember I had to go out and get more beer.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-22-2019 10:20 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM u shud have been a politician!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-22-2019 10:56 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
MM u shud have been a politician!
Just tell me what you want me to say, Ed.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-23-2019 08:29 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You don't need my help MM - you are pretty good at evading the question!!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 07-23-2019 09:02 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

This Israeli Minister is basically calling the rest of the world a bunch of punks, when it comes to dealing with Iran.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-23-2019 09:24 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
You don't need my help MM - you are pretty good at evading the question!!

All I can say, Ed, is if you have to ask why, then you have a problem....sound familiar?

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-23-2019 10:36 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey don't turn ur prb into mine pls!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-23-2019 10:54 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry, Ed. I thought that was the answer you were looking for since you gave it a big dildo when I got the very same response....I guess not.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-23-2019 11:12 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No prb MM - I think I have proven to all on this board that you like to start something by asking a question. Very little substance but a lot of "stirring"! [Smile]

Doesn't make u a bad guy btw! [Wink]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-23-2019 12:31 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
I think I have proven to all on this board that you like to start something by asking a question.
It's more likely the answers that "start something" rather than the questions.

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 07-23-2019 12:42 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why can't we be friends?

[Smile]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-23-2019 01:16 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
“Why can’t we be friends?”

I realize that is a rhetorical question but I want to respond anyway.

This board pretty much mirrors American society in general. If you disagree with my opinion, especially politically, we can’t be friends. I’m sure there will be denials about this statement but words and actions show differently. Lots of exception to this but I honestly think that is what they are, exceptions.

Using the word rhetorical should get me another gold star If I used it correctly.

[ 07-23-2019, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-23-2019 02:27 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Brown Noser [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-23-2019 02:38 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
M&M, back in my working days, I always said an hour worth of kissing ass was equal to 40 hours work.
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-23-2019 02:41 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
M&M, back in my working days, I always said an hour worth of kissing ass was equal to 40 hours work.
And you were 100% correct.....brown noser [Big Grin]

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-23-2019 02:54 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM one continuous deflect!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-23-2019 03:14 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why can't we be friends?

Sadly, it's just not possible with some people.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-23-2019 03:28 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since I only know u thru ur posts - it would be impossible to be "friends". Drinking friends perhaps..

Ur posts like this one shows me at the least u r here to stir the pot which I suppose is not a bad thing but typical left maneuver . But its all good MM.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-23-2019 03:59 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
But its all good MM.
Thank You!

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 07-23-2019 05:01 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope y'all noticed that my "Can't we all be friends" was a link to a song.

A little music with a good message can go a long way to easing discord.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-23-2019 05:15 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bad thing I am at the beach all week - I need to get a life!! [Wink]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-23-2019 06:08 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip, of course I picked up on that!😳 I’m probably the only one who did.
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 07-23-2019 07:50 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I ran into an open borders person in a bar. All was well until I disagreed with the open borders concept. I pressed further and said they should be rounded up, put in chain gangs, forced to build the wall, shoved over the wall after its completion, and told not to come back. The person got mad as hell and stormed out. I tipped enough for the both of us, by the way. I am generous like that.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-23-2019 07:52 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I assume this open border fella was a very small guy.

[ 07-23-2019, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-23-2019 09:37 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boom aint no small guy himself.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-24-2019 01:25 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With a name like boomdaddy you better be big!

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-25-2019 11:07 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tiptree:
quote:
I hope y'all noticed that my "Can't we all be friends" was a link to a song.
I love that era, late 60's, 70's and early 80's. Just curious, is this your choice of music or was this particular song posted for the benefit of the ongoing debate?

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 07-25-2019 12:02 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM,

Yes (it is my choice of music) and yes (it was posted to soothe frayed sensibilities in the ongoing debate).

--------------------
Tiptree

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-25-2019 12:22 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Suggesting without actually suggesting...nice touch.

Edit:
HC,
Ass kissing and me..well, all I can say is, we go way back

[ 07-25-2019, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 07-26-2019 06:18 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've been listening to a lot of 70's on 7 on XM recently myself.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123957 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com