TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » UFO's.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UFO's.....
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-20-2019 08:30 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Been reading where the navy is holding a series of classified briefings on "unidentified aerial phenomenon" with various intelligence committees. Trump has been briefed as well.

This is something the government, especially the military, doesn't usually talk much about. There has been a spike in sightings lately, particularly over water. They have been described as performing maneuvers that we can only dream about- reaching hyper-sonic speeds almost instantly.

There's no doubt, to me, these things are real. The only question is....who's are they?

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
viperz
Player
Member # 289

posted 06-25-2019 04:12 PM      Profile for viperz     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
watch the Bob Lazar special on Netflix

He says he saw 9 spacecraft at Area 51 in the 80's. He thought they were from an archeological dig

He also did a podcast with Joe Rogan a week ago.

I thought he was probably a crazy but that's not how he came across to me.

Posts: 4621 | From: Tampa, Florida | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-26-2019 08:57 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, Viperz

I remember seeing Bob Lazar interviewed some time back and he didn't seem like a nut job to me, even though his claims were pretty astounding.

UFO's are real, there are sightings daily all over the world. Almost all can be reasonably explained away.... ALMOST all! Personally, I think they are top secret, experimental "black opps" unmanned drones. Are they a product of us reverse engineering advanced technology or just good old fashion human ingenuity? Who knows? I realize it's a quantum leap from unidentified to alien spacecraft, but if just one of the thousands of unexplained sightings is not man made...we ain't alone.

BTW...whur u bin, dude?

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 06-26-2019 09:39 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I personally think they are alien spaceships still looking for ELVIS.
Posts: 5385 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
viperz
Player
Member # 289

posted 06-26-2019 12:16 PM      Profile for viperz     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
BTW...whur u bin, dude?

Just been around, busy. 3 kids and a business to run. I don't have all the excess time or energy these days [Smile] (apparently has something to do with aging? IDK)
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-26-2019 12:43 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What kind of business you into?

--------------------

viperz
Player
Member # 289

posted 06-26-2019 01:02 PM      Profile for viperz     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
What kind of business you into?

I have a consulting firm - IT work. I do business to business support for ten companies. Have employees in PH, Jamaica, Pakistan, India.

Basically I get processes set up for best practices and train the employees on them.

I get to meet people from all over the world. It's fun too see the differences and similarities.

Was talking to my main man in Pakistan the other day and he told me 'happy wife, happy life'. I about cried laughing that this concept is so universal [Big Grin]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-26-2019 01:49 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IT is where some serious paydays are made these days so you are at the right place at the right time. I believe Tiptree is heavy into IT as well along with some other domain members.

It looks like you got the financial figured out...good luck on the 3 kids!

[ 06-26-2019, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 06-26-2019 09:06 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep. "IT geek" is stamped on my forehead. [Smile] Been working in IT for more than 30 years now. My consultant work is for Higher Ed. Helping schools help kids learn is almost as rewarding for the soul as it is for the pocketbook.

Almost. [Smile]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13601 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 06-26-2019 10:06 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've been in IT since the late 80's and recently got outsourced to an Indian company. I'm currently on my 5th week of "vacation". Severance paid off my mortgage, so I've got a great opportunity to just start over. Programming is great, but the business world just sucks. Today I mowed the lawn, went to the pool and then played racquetball. Life is good. [Smile]
Posts: 10330 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 06-26-2019 10:55 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PaulCat,

If you want "back in", but think IT for Higher Education might be better than the business world (it is [Smile] ), then let me know.

Sometimes my company hires remote programmers. You can work from home. No openings at this moment, but I can keep you posted.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13601 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-27-2019 06:34 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
I personally think they are alien spaceships still looking for ELVIS
You ain't herd? They got Elvis 2 years ago!

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-01-2019 06:24 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now they're after Trump!

I don't know why they were a day late. I mean, Trump's not that hard to find, just look for a large orange glow.

link

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com