TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Liberal policies at work. Too funny.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Liberal policies at work. Too funny.
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 06-10-2019 09:19 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

[ 06-10-2019, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 06-10-2019 11:59 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have no words.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 06-10-2019 12:35 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
stupid is as stupid does!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 06-10-2019 01:14 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
I have no words.

Ditto.
Posts: 10343 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 06-10-2019 04:20 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is just ridiculous. S/he competed as a male in 2018. Can we just call this stupid and change the rules now?

[ 06-10-2019, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13622 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 06-11-2019 07:29 PM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know my views on this type of thing, but are there any on this site who believe it's ok for a biological man to compete as a woman? Anyone want to try and make a counterpoint?

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 06-12-2019 10:14 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I certainly hope not Adam. I think there may be a few that would argue it just for the sake of argument though!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 06-12-2019 11:40 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, you have to admit, "she" sure is pretty.
Posts: 5400 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 06-12-2019 11:55 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not sure when the feelings of a few started outweighing the rights of the many?

It took a long time for gender to get this messed up in our society. This whole “politically correct” BS that started, where everyone is supposed to ignore jacked up BS and pretend it is normal, has got us to where we are today. I am thankful to have a POTUS that is not politically correct. I am tired of everyone afraid to call a spade a spade.

For the record, racism has been one sided, since LBJ was President. If a white person does or says anything, he or she is labeled a racist. The laws, media, and norms of this country promote racism against whites. It is okay to exclude whites or to have any government program or policy that excludes whites. If a white person brings it up, they are racist.

Racism against whites has been normalized, starting in the mid 60s.

The radical left is looking to the same thing with every other thing they can think of. They want to normalize “transgenders”. They are just cross dressers. Who in the hell would have thought that they would have been able to get this much power?

[ 06-12-2019, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com