TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » California democrats to offer full health benefits for illegals

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: California democrats to offer full health benefits for illegals
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 06-10-2019 08:36 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

What the hell? I have said it before, and I will say it again. The best scenario would be for an earth quake to rip off all of the ocean cities in California, except for San Diego, let them float off into the ocean, and be whatever they want to be and leave the rest of California be.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 06-10-2019 12:38 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
O yes they come here because they are been persecuted in their country! BS strictly for the benefits that ALL US citizens give them!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 06-10-2019 01:10 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I say let California spend their money however they want. Heck, maybe this will attract all the current illegals to move to California. As long as I don't pay taxes there they can do whatever the heck they want.
Posts: 10347 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 06-10-2019 03:33 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Federal money Paul no telling where it goes! Your tax dol at work..

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 06-10-2019 04:22 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Spending billions on non-citizens just to spite Trump reminds me of teenagers having a temper tantrum. Go ahead, California... make yourself even more broke than you are today.

Compassion must be limited by means. That is what those idiots do not understand.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 06-10-2019 04:26 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed, I don't think that California can vote how the Federal welfare money is spent. That would be beyond their purview.

But they sure can decide how "Medicaid block grants" are spent, along with how California taxpayers' money is spent. I would like to see Trump suspend Medicaid block grants to California in response to this travesty.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 06-10-2019 05:51 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip it wouldn't surprise me at all if fed money wasn't reallocated to pay Ca massive debt...

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com