TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » my trip

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my trip
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-06-2019 02:08 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We r back home after a trip to Ky in a round a bout way as we got to meet SCWC in SC and Boomdaddy in Paris Ky.

Nice meeting those whom we talk to on this blog.. tks for being able to say hi.…...ed

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-06-2019 04:19 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Glad you are back home safe and sound Ed. It truly was nice getting to meet and spend a few minutes with you and your better half. It is always good to be able to put a face to the people we communicate with on this forum on a regular basis.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-06-2019 08:43 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry I couldn't meet with you as planned. Be assured, I would have met you in BG as planned, but I could not get out of another commitment.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-07-2019 08:48 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norn I know you would have and appreciate you trying. When we passed the B G exits I told my wife that it would have been great to see Norm but it seems the older we get the more obligations we have..One of these days!!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 05-07-2019 01:20 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Was nice to put a face to the name. Enjoyed meeting you and your wife.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-07-2019 01:54 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have the pleasure of meeting Old Norm and his wife, Cattracker (RIP), and Handycat and his wife. Sure wish I could meet more of you. We really need to find a way to get us all together.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13624 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 05-07-2019 02:14 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
TIP, isn't it possible that we may have walked by each other without even knowing it? I know we talked about this years ago but you taught at my high school. I was there from 81-85.

[ 05-07-2019, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: PaulCat ]

Posts: 10345 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com