TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Meuller investigatioin over with no Trump indictment and the Left melts down

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meuller investigatioin over with no Trump indictment and the Left melts down
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 03-23-2019 10:11 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

Now that Meuller is finished, Schiff is shouting from the roof tops that America shouldn't trust the investigation and that he should open his own.

I have had read numerous stories that indictments will be handed down for those that are involved in the coup, and starting this whole hoax with getting FISA warrants using propaganda as evidence.

I will believe it when it happens. The coup has been allowed to exist, unfettered. Because of the scale of how many powerful people are involved, I suspect it will be a cold day in hell, before anyone is brought to justice.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-23-2019 02:48 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would love to see justice done, but I suspect you are right. If they were charged and convicted, it would be worse than a "partial government shutdown". DC would be nearly empty.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 03-24-2019 10:14 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There has to be some justice for those involved in the coup. How in the hell do they all get away unscathed?
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-24-2019 10:45 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The house majority have no intent to let this go. It will go on and on until either they are out of power or Mister Trump (or any other republican) is out of the white house. It is, and never was, anything short of a political coup attempt.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 03-25-2019 06:18 PM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The one thing that has bothered me from the very beginning of this ridiculous witch hunt is just what did Trump and the Russians supposedly do that swayed the results of the 2016 election?

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 03-25-2019 08:55 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Making up a story and running it in legal circles as factual, to get multiple FISA warrants to spy on a Presidential campaign is nothing short of treason.

It is time that those involved in the coup get exposed, investigated, charged, and convicted.

How many members of the Obama Administration, Congress, the FBI, and the DOJ are involved in the coup?

Is the scope so large that they will collectively circle the wagons and protect each other?

I have written my elected officials, regarding the coup. I am still waiting to receive a response from them. Does anyone think that is odd?

EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 03-26-2019 06:14 AM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks in large part to the media, the Democrats are never held accountable for their illegal actions. Hillary and her folks that put together the fake dossier should face criminal charges. And don’t get me started on the FBI’s sham of an investigation on her emails. This country has a double standard for going after political criminals.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com