TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Covington Catholic

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Covington Catholic
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-21-2019 02:44 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The internet is nothing more than opinion and entertainment. There is no news anymore. The kids from Cov Cath were being roasted by every site on the web. People calling for them to be expelled. One Vanity Fair idiot calling for them to be denied work "in perpetuity". All this without even really knowing what the hell happened. "Hey, let's just report what all the other idiots are reporting rather than waiting for all the facts."

If I were these kids I'd sue every site that prematurely reported false information. The internet is nothing more than a way for people to prove how stupid they really are.

I think all web sites, other than TCD of course, should have to display a streaming banner stating that the site is for entertainment purposes only and that any information found may or may not be the truth. Not that it would help, but it's a start.

Here's the statement from the kid in the video.

http://www.fox19.com/2019/01/21/covington-catholic-student-incident-indigenous-peoples-march-releases-statement/

[ 01-21-2019, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: PaulCat ]

Posts: 10345 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-21-2019 07:03 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There's an attorney in Cincy who's willing to represent any of these boys in a lawsuit against the NY Times!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-21-2019 07:06 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Matt Jones, of KSR fame, a died in the wool Liberal, had to come onto his site and post an apology because he jumped the gun on accusing the boys before he had heard the entire story!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-21-2019 07:07 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I told the guys at work that the MSM wouldn't have even brought the whole thing us if those boys hadn't been wearing their Make America Great Again hats!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-21-2019 07:10 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rep Yarmuth, who was supposedly kidding said they needed to pass a law preventing teenagers from being able to wear those hats. I quickly sent him a message informing him of their freedom of speech rights.

I then quickly informed him that while they were writing bills, WHY DON'T THEY WRITE ONE FOR TERM LIMITS FOR ALL POLITICIANS!

--------------------

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-21-2019 11:19 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m hamilton:
Matt Jones, of KSR fame, a died in the wool Liberal, had to come onto his site and post an apology because he jumped the gun on accusing the boys before he had heard the entire story!

That's the problem with all of my liberal friends. They don't hesitate to judge other people.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-22-2019 04:54 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I read late last night that Phillips wasn't old enough to have even served in Vietnam. I'm holding out judgment on that one until I see more information on it!

--------------------

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-22-2019 06:58 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Matt Jones is a liberal A Hole. I read his site
but do not care for him as a person, never have, never will.

[ 01-22-2019, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-22-2019 12:58 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SCWC:
Matt Jones is a liberal A Hole. I read his site
but do not care for him as a person, never have, never will.

Whenever he makes a one of his liberal political statements on his UK site, he doesn't allow public comments to be posted.

So when he makes a statement it is like the king has spoken and that is the way it is.

I like the UK fan site, except for when he puts his liberal political views on there. I thought it was funny when he thought he could win an election. So, because he knew he was famous in this state for having a UK fan site, he thought everyone would vote for him because of that and disregard his radical left political views.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-22-2019 03:16 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He is definitely not short on EGO. He is obviously his biggest fan.

[ 01-26-2019, 05:13 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-22-2019 06:47 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jamie Lee Curtis posted an apology this morning for jumping the gun on what happened. I think if most people would watch the entire video they'd get a different feel about what happened!

--------------------

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-22-2019 07:57 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Washington Post has issued a correction for falsely labeling him a Vietnam Vet. So they just made it up or took another site's word for it. American media at its finest.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wapo-issues-correction-falsely-labeling-213148657.html

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-22-2019 09:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THe boys from Cov Cath invited him to come and talk with them but he refused. He's gotten his 15 minutes of fame. Now he's ready to crawl back in his hole!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-22-2019 09:24 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What boggles my mind in this situation is the death threats these kids are receiving! Really? I realize these boys aren't ANGELS! Hell I was a teenage boy!

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-24-2019 02:16 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m hamilton:
What boggles my mind in this situation is the death threats these kids are receiving! Really? I realize these boys aren't ANGELS! Hell I was a teenage boy!

It is tragic, but not surprising. Even after the whole video came out, there are still a lot of mouthy lefty radicals that are badmouthing the teenagers.

What is jacked up is those black guys that say all the hateful, racist stuff get a pass while the white teen wearing the maga hat is evil for the expression on his face.

The Inidan lied about being a vietnam vet. He is a professional protester and tried to break up a mass at a cathedral but authorities removed him.

[ 01-24-2019, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-25-2019 07:26 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
True, Boom. You haven't heard one peep out of the media about the vile, pathetic things those black kids were spewing.
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-25-2019 08:58 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And you won't, Paul. It doesn't fit the agenda the media is pushing.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-25-2019 07:13 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaulCat:
True, Boom. You haven't heard one peep out of the media about the vile, pathetic things those black kids were spewing.

Those black guys looked like they were in their 30s and 40s. They were grown men hurling racist and nasty remarks to high school kids because they didn't like the pro Trump hats they were wearing.

For the record, I know a guy that is just as bat **** crazy as those black guys and he lives in my home town and is in his 50s. He hates those kids with a passion and said stated that anyone who wears a MAGA hat, deserves to be berated and have the **** beat out of them.

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-25-2019 10:29 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you said "know a guy", and not "friends with a guy"!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-25-2019 11:45 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
I'm glad you said "know a guy", and not "friends with a guy"!

He holds those teenagers in contempt over the MAGA hats, imagine what he thinks of me, when I told him I was all in for Trump the day he ran for office and made illegal immigration one of his campaign issues. I thought his head was going to spin around like that girl in the exorcist movie. He doesn't like me. I think he has anger issues.

Come to think of it, the reason a lot of leftist are mad all the time is that they come from a position of passion and those that are for defending the constitution come from a position of facts. They don't know how to argue their point, so they just get mad.

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-26-2019 07:01 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
He hates those kids with a passion and said stated that anyone who wears a MAGA hat, deserves to be berated and have the **** beat out of them.
Wonder if he thinks girls who wear miniskirts should be raped....after all, "they're asking for it".... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-26-2019 09:20 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My co-worker who sits right next to me has nothing but negative things to say about the Cov Cath boy, and I know damn well that the only reason he's like that is because of the MAGA hat. It's pathetic the amount of hate that comes from the anti-Trump people. What they fail to realize, and it's so obvious, is that they're just as bad as they claim Trump to be.
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 01-26-2019 09:29 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The MAGA hat worn by anyone is viewed by the left (and dems) the same as them wearing a KKK mask.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-26-2019 09:46 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I knew what the uproar was all about the instant I first saw the picture. I even said "It's all about the caps" on Facebook when my liberal daughter was going off about these "terrible kids harassing the poor old native American". She vehemently disagreed, but I've been around a long time and don't swallow the BS easily.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com